Post evidence that Assad used chemical weapons here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2013, 03:16 AM
RE: Post evidence that Assad used chemical weapons here.
(28-08-2013 12:18 AM)BryanS Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 07:11 AM)I and I Wrote:  Bryan, Lying is when you leave out a significant part of an article to make it seem like something totally different.

The press release from doctors without borders mentions that members of doctors without borders is not able to go into Syria. A quote from YOUR link.

"Since 2012, MSF has built a strong and reliable collaboration with medical networks, hospitals and medical points in the Damascus governorate, and has been providing them with drugs, medical equipment and technical support. Due to significant security risks, MSF staff members have not been able to access the facilities."

THERE ARE NO FUCKING DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS STAFF IN OPERATING IN SYRIA.. IT STATES FROM YOUR OWN LINK.........MOTHA FUCKIN BURRRRRN THATS GOTTA HURT.

So there are no "doctors without borders operating in Syria yet they give supplies to and maintain in contact with doctors operating on the rebel side, meaning...the shit doctors without borders reports is pure hearsay at this point.

Remember when real atheists wanted proof?

This changes nothing I wrote. MSF is the main source being cited all over the news media. MSF demonstrates credibility be clearly stating their involvement with these hospitals. They are more credible than some of your Russian news sources. MSF has a longstanding mission that explicitly forbids political alignment or affiliation. I find their press release to be convincing. Notice, neither they nor I have made any statement blaming anyone just yet. Unlike you--you seem to know EXACTLY who did this. What a fracking hypocrite you are.

You attempted to demonstrate evidence from (as I pointed out) a source that admits that it has none of it's people in Syria. The info they are getting from Syria are from pro-alqaeda (called rebels in the west) forces.

Only a pretend atheist would bindle accept the word of alqaeda.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2013, 06:47 AM
(28-08-2013 03:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  You attempted to demonstrate evidence from (as I pointed out) a source that admits that it has none of it's people in Syria. The info they are getting from Syria are from pro-alqaeda (called rebels in the west) forces.

Only a pretend atheist would bindle accept the word of alqaeda.

bin·dle [bin-dl]
noun. Slang.
a bundle, usually of bedding and other possessions, carried by a hobo.

Origin: 1895–1900; probably akin to bundle; uncertain if < dialectal source or < German Bündel

The more you know!

... this is my signature!
28-08-2013, 07:44 AM
[Image: ibiza-club-hits-from-mid-90s-cover_3.jpg]
If that's not enough evidence for you, then nothing is.

(PS, unmanned aircraft have been around since 1918)

[Image: 33xy6me.jpg]
28-08-2013, 08:37 AM
(28-08-2013 07:44 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  [Image: ibiza-club-hits-from-mid-90s-cover_3.jpg]
If that's not enough evidence for you, then nothing is.

(PS, unmanned aircraft have been around since 1918)

That is almost enough...
28-08-2013, 05:17 PM
The west keeps claiming they are confident that Assad used chemical weapons yet still no evidence is provided.

Yet just like WMD in Iraq, no evidence is shown.
28-08-2013, 05:24 PM
(28-08-2013 05:17 PM)I and I Wrote:  The west keeps claiming they are confident that Assad used chemical weapons yet still no evidence is provided.

Yet just like WMD in Iraq, no evidence is shown.

For those who might actually be genuinely interested one way or the other, could you, IandI, please post evidence for one position or the other? Particularly if you've got secret footage of some western agent saying, "we framed him, tee hee hee".

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
28-08-2013, 06:07 PM
(28-08-2013 05:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  For those who might actually be genuinely interested one way or the other, could you, IandI, please post evidence for one position or the other? Particularly if you've got secret footage of some western agent saying, "we framed him, tee hee hee".

^^^ This ^^^

I'm probably close to matching some of your views I and I but even I stay skeptical until I at least hear what the western powermongers have to say.

How and what can you do to provide evidence and say 100% you know it wasn't Assad. You see I and I that whilst the west is very manipulative in their actions, does not mean that other countries are not also manipulative.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
28-08-2013, 07:37 PM
(28-08-2013 06:07 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(28-08-2013 05:24 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  For those who might actually be genuinely interested one way or the other, could you, IandI, please post evidence for one position or the other? Particularly if you've got secret footage of some western agent saying, "we framed him, tee hee hee".

^^^ This ^^^

I'm probably close to matching some of your views I and I but even I stay skeptical until I at least hear what the western powermongers have to say.

How and what can you do to provide evidence and say 100% you know it wasn't Assad. You see I and I that whilst the west is very manipulative in their actions, does not mean that other countries are not also manipulative.

Come the fuck on people. If a theist came on this forum and said "prove that god doesn't exist". We all would reply with the same response, that you can't negate a negative and the responsibility of evidence is on the one who makes the original claim.

You have seen no evidence and nobody has provided any evidence as to WHO carried out the attack.

The U.S. Claims Assad uses chemical weapons, yet the evidence is nowhere to be found.
28-08-2013, 07:40 PM
(28-08-2013 07:37 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(28-08-2013 06:07 PM)bemore Wrote:  ^^^ This ^^^

Come the fuck on people. If a theist came on this forum and said "prove that god doesn't exist". We all would reply with the same response, that you can't negate a negative and the responsibility of evidence is on the one who makes the original claim.

You have seen no evidence and nobody has provided any evidence as to WHO carried out the attack.

The U.S. Claims Assad uses chemical weapons, yet the evidence is nowhere to be found.

You however are not making a Negative claim you are making a positive claim IE the west is faking the evidence or that it is the rebels not Assad thus you have burden of proof.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-08-2013, 07:53 PM
(28-08-2013 07:40 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You however are not making a Negative claim you are making a positive claim IE the west is faking the evidence or that it is the rebels not Assad thus you have burden of proof.

Yeah. "The West [as nebulously defined as ever] faked everything" is a positive claim. I and I also asserts that this will be used to justify a US[-led?] invasion.

Nobody here has made a definite claim as to the cause but for that one. At the very least one might reserve judgement until the present investigation presents any conclusions.

One might keep in mind that Syria possesses, and acknowledges possession of, chemical weapons. Either the Syrian military or any of the rebel factions would have plenty of opportunity to use/capture a small amount.

... this is my signature!