Post evidence that Assad used chemical weapons here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2013, 08:23 PM
RE: Post evidence that Assad used chemical weapons here.
(28-08-2013 07:53 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(28-08-2013 07:40 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You however are not making a Negative claim you are making a positive claim IE the west is faking the evidence or that it is the rebels not Assad thus you have burden of proof.

Yeah. "The West [as nebulously defined as ever] faked everything" is a positive claim. I and I also asserts that this will be used to justify a US[-led?] invasion.

Nobody here has made a definite claim as to the cause but for that one. At the very least one might reserve judgement until the present investigation presents any conclusions.

One might keep in mind that Syria possesses, and acknowledges possession of, chemical weapons. Either the Syrian military or any of the rebel factions would have plenty of opportunity to use/capture a small amount.

Nobody has said that the attack was faked.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2013, 08:27 PM
(28-08-2013 07:40 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-08-2013 07:37 PM)I and I Wrote:  Come the fuck on people. If a theist came on this forum and said "prove that god doesn't exist". We all would reply with the same response, that you can't negate a negative and the responsibility of evidence is on the one who makes the original claim.

You have seen no evidence and nobody has provided any evidence as to WHO carried out the attack.

The U.S. Claims Assad uses chemical weapons, yet the evidence is nowhere to be found.

You however are not making a Negative claim you are making a positive claim IE the west is faking the evidence or that it is the rebels not Assad thus you have burden of proof.

Alqaeda forces have made videos of them possessing and threatening use against populations in Syria, the chemical weapons in this video are a Turkish company (turkey also helps the rebels (called Alqaeda). Turkey has also captured rebel caches of chemical weapons inside the Turkish border. I have posted all of this before.
28-08-2013, 08:41 PM
(28-08-2013 08:23 PM)I and I Wrote:  Nobody has said that the attack was faked.

Well, there's this:
(26-08-2013 01:18 PM)I and I Wrote:  In about two months or sooner, I will be called a conspiracy theorist forum for stating "the west completely fabricated the so called use of chemical weapons by Assad in order to justify another U.S. Invasion"

You anticipate saying exactly that within the next two months (or does 'completely fabricated' not mean 'faked' anymore? English can be hard to keep on top of...).

Now, you haven't stated those exact words in the context of the immediate present, but asserting that you will make such a claim, while not yet having made it, and then denying having made it, seems a confused position at best.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
28-08-2013, 11:25 PM
(28-08-2013 08:41 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(28-08-2013 08:23 PM)I and I Wrote:  Nobody has said that the attack was faked.

Well, there's this:
(26-08-2013 01:18 PM)I and I Wrote:  In about two months or sooner, I will be called a conspiracy theorist forum for stating "the west completely fabricated the so called use of chemical weapons by Assad in order to justify another U.S. Invasion"

You anticipate saying exactly that within the next two months (or does 'completely fabricated' not mean 'faked' anymore? English can be hard to keep on top of...).

Now, you haven't stated those exact words in the context of the immediate present, but asserting that you will make such a claim, while not yet having made it, and then denying having made it, seems a confused position at best.

As of right now there is zero evidence as to who attacked who and along with the nature of the attack....therefore the notion that Assad attacked people with chemical weapons is pure bullshit.

Btw, the U.S. Hasn't even said what chemical weapon was used.
29-08-2013, 07:47 AM
(27-08-2013 08:37 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(27-08-2013 07:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  As I said, I can't consider the source as unbiased.

But you consider pro-Alqaeda in Syria side to be unbiased?

Please don't ascribe to me beliefs or opinions that I have not expressed.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Oh gosh darn it golly gee willakers, still no evidence as to who carried out the attack.
31-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Oh noooooo. Still no evidence as to what was used to attack and by who against the Syrians.
But the Obama administration says it has evidence.

BTW RUSSIA HAS ASKED THE US TO SHOW ITS EVIDENCE AT A UN MEETING.
31-08-2013, 01:54 PM
(28-08-2013 11:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  As of right now there is zero evidence as to who attacked who and along with the nature of the attack...
This claim is based off media reports or are you privy to the information that the USA military/government have?
31-08-2013, 05:07 PM
(31-08-2013 01:54 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(28-08-2013 11:25 PM)I and I Wrote:  As of right now there is zero evidence as to who attacked who and along with the nature of the attack...
This claim is based off media reports or are you privy to the information that the USA military/government have?

Right.....now it's " prove that the US doesn't have evidence".
05-09-2013, 05:51 PM
So today it's reported that Russia wanted to send officials to the US to discuss Syria......

Pause for a second, take a guess what the war mongering, torturing, civilian killing empire known as the US did in response.......

Yep you guessed it, the US turned down the request to meet and discuss Syria.