Post here and I'll Rep You.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Post here and I'll Rep You.
(21-12-2013 04:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly and Cantor think rep is full of shit but DLJ makes a good case that it makes newcomers feel welcome.

Just to clarify... I didn't mean that one should give rep to noobies like "welcome, may I take your coat", more like an encouragement like "please join our conversation, your opinions should be heard too".

Or something like that.

But along the same lines as the OP, if there is anyone out there is smoldering away at me for not repping them after months of solid contributions... I apologise. Absent-mindedness is my only excuse.

Give me a nudge.

And then if I don't rep you after that, you'll know for sure that I hate you.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
21-12-2013, 10:50 PM
(21-12-2013 10:43 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-12-2013 04:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly and Cantor think rep is full of shit but DLJ makes a good case that it makes newcomers feel welcome.

Just to clarify... I didn't mean that one should give rep to noobies like "welcome, may I take your coat", more like an encouragement like "please join our conversation, your opinions should be heard too".

Or something like that.

But along the same lines as the OP, if there is anyone out there is smoldering away at me for not repping them after months of solid contributions... I apologise. Absent-mindedness is my only excuse.

Give me a nudge.

And then if I don't rep you after that, you'll know for sure that I hate you.

But if the person is sick and twisted, no reps might still get their rocks off.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
21-12-2013, 11:03 PM
You guys made me think about going back to make sure I didn't miss anyone and to add reps to a few that I had repped before.

Christmas repping...

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
21-12-2013, 11:19 PM
I always forget to rep people. I usually like to wait until I know a little about someone, or have a positive interaction with them. So same as DLJ said, if anyone thinks they are lacking a rep from me, let me know. But beware, it could be I just don't like you Tongue lol
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
21-12-2013, 11:23 PM
(21-12-2013 11:19 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I always forget to rep people. I usually like to wait until I know a little about someone, or have a positive interaction with them. So same as DLJ said, if anyone thinks they are lacking a rep from me, let me know. But beware, it could be I just don't like you Tongue lol

Ahem...Tongue

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-12-2013, 11:26 PM
(21-12-2013 11:23 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(21-12-2013 11:19 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I always forget to rep people. I usually like to wait until I know a little about someone, or have a positive interaction with them. So same as DLJ said, if anyone thinks they are lacking a rep from me, let me know. But beware, it could be I just don't like you Tongue lol

Ahem...Tongue

Dodgy ........ JUST KIDDING Tongue tee hee Laughat
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
22-12-2013, 01:35 AM
You already did that back in May 2012. Drinking Beverage

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
22-12-2013, 02:58 AM
(21-12-2013 04:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Post here and I'll rep you. Caveats are I never give neg reps'

[Image: fry.PNG?1307468855]

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
[+] 1 user Likes Caveman's post
22-12-2013, 09:12 AM
"All I want for Christmas is a few rep points" Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
22-12-2013, 09:20 AM
Can you break my rep cherry please? Be gentle.

Check out my blog: http://www.aisforatheist.blogspot.com It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user