Post here and I'll give my opinion of you.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
29-10-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: Post here and I'll give my opinion of you.
(29-10-2012 06:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 06:36 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Shoo child. You annoy me.

Humph! Fine then! I'll make my own version of this thread and you'll be sowwy!

*pouts*

You'll fuckin see Starky, I'll be the best poster ever on here!

Are you channeling 'Muffs?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-10-2012, 06:46 PM
(29-10-2012 06:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 06:38 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Humph! Fine then! I'll make my own version of this thread and you'll be sowwy!

*pouts*

You'll fuckin see Starky, I'll be the best poster ever on here!

Are you channeling 'Muffs?

Probably, I was channeling Girlyman a while ago.Drinking Beverage

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
29-10-2012, 06:53 PM
My turn, my turn! Go on Stark, do your worst!!!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-10-2012, 07:00 PM
[Image: 129091715755793271.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-10-2012, 07:02 PM
(29-10-2012 07:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: 129091715755793271.jpg]

Who made a very powerful enemy?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
29-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Stark.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
29-10-2012, 09:20 PM
(29-10-2012 05:18 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Lilith Pride

How am I supposed to have an opinion of you when I don't even know what the hell you are?? You complain like a chick. You are stubborn like a guy. You confuse the shit out of me.

Fuckin wannabe Canadians.

Seriously? That's it? Seems the chimp got constipated. The shit throwing party is at an end. A bit too much cheese from that hyperactive mouse.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
29-10-2012, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2012 10:25 PM by The Theist.)
(25-10-2012 02:06 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Hey, I figure if KC can do it, why not me?

Please note, I have duplicated KCs thread, but omitted the word "honest."

.....this could get ugly. Big Grin

EDIT: You might wanna avoid this one if you're feeling thin skinned.

I've been doing this on forums since 1995. I learned real quick that the skin gotta be thick. I started off on The Watchtower Observer, I defended the JW's amongst a team of ex JWs. I noted right off that the rabid exjws loved to lick their wounds and verbally abuse anyone opposed to them. They viciously harassed a 16 year old girl from Texas, and they submitted documents to the court which resulted in an abusive JW man getting the children of a broken marriage of a sweet lady that posted there who just thought maybe the JWs had the human right to think for themselves.

I used to give them my real phone number and address. I got telephone calls from a sad and lonely 16 year old girl who thought she would kill herself because she didn't know what to think of all the hate. The childless ex JW mom emailed me. Kent Steinhaug, the Watchtower Observer owner email bombed me and the petty members of his forum taunted.

Then I fought back. I chased every one of them mother fuckers off that forum, one at a time. Every one of them I gave in return what they gave. The Watchtower Observer is no more. Then there was this little upstart forum called C.A.R.M. when it was just one Matt Wright script. I can't remember the ignorant arrogant prick who ran C.A.R.M. but he personally invited me to his forum, as did Larry Ingram from the Watchtower Review. Both of them were intolerant Christians who wanted me to get their ball rolling. I hated Carm. Left it. The Watchtower Observer Dogs followed me to The Review. Had to shut it down.

Lot of fucking bullshit since then. Skin. Ha. Whatever. Ripped, rapped, thickened, served with a white wine sauce.

The ambiguously homophobic duo here . . . The King Of Balls . . . took longer than I had expected to post my proud history. At Atheist Forums Adrian Hayter [sic] read my post on his forum about hell and asked me if he could post it on his other blog. At the time the gutless ignorant prick had two. It got all kinds of favorable reviews. Most of the rabid atheists that posted there disagreed with me but leaned towards the inclination that I was polite enough, considering their own tirade. Thought, in as much as it is possible for the atheist to think, that I had a voice.

Adrian suggested that I read Richard Dawkins Blind Watchmaker and give a report on it, which I agreed to. It was interesting in that I agreed with the first two or three chapters. A prologue and the first two chapters? I can't remember, but I started posting my responses to each chapter (prologue etc) and Adrian got pissed because he thought I should read the entire book and then post. He banned me for spam. The majority of the posters there disagreed with my having been banned. Many of them came over to my forum at the time to express this.

I knew they were going to ban me. I had been down that road before many times. I actually predicted my own ban a week before, and everyone said "No!" But I was banned on the day that I said I would be banned. I had even created an alter ego, who continued to post afterwards, like . . . mini gun fodder.

Atheists are idiots. The atheists here tore me a "knew" ass. Boring. If I put a penny in a bubble gum machine and I got Kingchosen or Bucky Ballless I would have considered it a loss.

This, forum, though, is interesting in that the usual cocksuckers that tore me a new one send me private messages that I should stay. So they can put on a show. What did Bob Dylan say, New Pony, Signor? Lincoln County Road or Armageddon - I've been down that road before.

You guys taught me that the atheist is just like the theist. I gave up on them long ago. You guys convinced me to take down my website. A response to atheists and theists. Gone. And just as well. I don't really care what your fucking opinion is of me, because I think the jest of you young and learning and though I wouldn't want to discourage that, even though I see the direction you are heading is just as that prescribed by irresponsible scholars, where even such pettiness is applicable, let it blossom.

Mini wants me to teach him the Bible. And . . . I don't know . . . I could ignore it all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-10-2012, 10:53 PM
Theist, no offense, but you sound really full of yourself in that post. Like the whole fucking world revolves around you and the forums you post on. Dude. Tone down the drama.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 4 users Like Phaedrus's post
29-10-2012, 10:59 PM
Did thy execth anything less, o' comrade of simple observation?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.