Post here and I'll give my opinion of you.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
25-10-2012, 08:48 AM
Post here and I'll give my opinion of you.
(25-10-2012 07:58 AM)k37713 Wrote:  ( I thought this was KC's thread - Stark stealing from the silly xtian.. yikes )

I did to. The thread opened to the most recent posts and I'm thinking WTF is Stark ranting about and why is he being so mean to Dark Light? I mean, Dark Light is an asshat and all, but he's our asshat and a damn good one at that.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
25-10-2012, 08:59 AM
RE: Post here and I'll give my opinion of you.
What about me?

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
25-10-2012, 09:21 AM
Hit me with your best shot.

«Είμα Ανθρώπου. Είμαι όλοι για μένα. Δεν υπάρχουν Θεοί».
Ωμέγα Γάμμα
25-10-2012, 09:29 AM
(25-10-2012 02:35 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  This is the "Stark's gonna make you cry like a schoolgirl" thread.
Make me cry, bring it on!Drooling

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-10-2012, 09:43 AM
(25-10-2012 08:48 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 07:58 AM)k37713 Wrote:  ( I thought this was KC's thread - Stark stealing from the silly xtian.. yikes )

I did to. The thread opened to the most recent posts and I'm thinking WTF is Stark ranting about and why is he being so mean to Dark Light? I mean, Dark Light is an asshat and all, but he's our asshat and a damn good one at that.

OH nice.. Now I actually have to go back and read this entire thread.. I get tired head from the multi page threads.. I usually cut to the end.. make some stupid remark thats been said 5 times and leave.. Smile

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 4 users Like k37713's post
25-10-2012, 11:48 AM
Free Thought

It wouldn't surprise me if you forgot about this post in minutes. It appears that your brain is powered by a weak little gerbil on a wheel. You're the handicapped kid in the regular class. You think you're doing fine. You think you're among your peers. But really, it's just pity.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
25-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Angele

Ah....our little forum flower. Fragile, delicate, and wilting with age. I'd really hand it to you, but we all know you couldn't take it. I would crush you like a grape under a steam roller. Leave you curled up in some corner, doing that weird twitchy thing kids do after they've cried for too long.

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
25-10-2012, 12:05 PM
Perception

Ah, the forum team ass kisser. Remind me again.....how many times have you changed your user name? Feels like every fucking week there's a request from you, whining that you need to change your name.

And the rainbows and cookies shit has gotta stop. Quit being so fucking positive. You know what happens when you have too much sweets? You fucking puke.

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
25-10-2012, 12:15 PM
Vosur

This won't even be any fun. I mean it's not like it's some big secret that you're a dick. It's a sense of pride for you. Some sort of disturbing mental illness that causes you to wake up in the morning, and think, "hmm....yesterday I was acting like a real cock. I wonder if I can be even worse today..." Is there some way that you practice this art? Do you sit around your shit hole of an apartment in Germany, acting like a prick to your cat just for practice? I mean you must be a professional by now. Are there contests you can enter?

Yes folks, when you go to Vosurs place, remember; those are not a huge collection of dildos in that cabinet. Those are first place trophies for being the worlds biggest penis.

Compensating for something?

25-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Xinoftruden

Why bother? I'm not even convinced you can fucking read.

[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post