Post here and I'll tell you what I think of you....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Post here and I'll tell you what I think of you....
You thought I would forget about this, eh Tarty? Well I didn't!
Actually I totally forgot this until the thread got bumped
I wants mah kitteh!!! Nao!!!!!!! Hobo

I will assault your Skype account with a ludicrous amount of bandits unless you comply with my demands!!!!! Hobo Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Escape Artist's post
12-06-2014, 06:12 PM
(12-06-2014 03:39 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 01:03 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  How many months have you guys been waiting now? Lol
Tarty you are such a bum

His last post with kitties in here was almost a year ago Weeping

Maybe I will just give everyone a cat instead.(or better a gecko)

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-06-2014, 07:10 PM
Oh yeah, sorry about that guys.

I was really busy with work until June, so I wasn't going to be doing it before then. Then i just forgot about it....again.

So here's the cinch: I originally wanted to reopen this thread in dedication to my cat Misty, who we had to put down last month. As previously stated, work got in the way. However, I would still like to stick to the plan of reopening this thread to commemorate her passing.

So on June 14th, the month mark of her death, I will post as many of the requested pictures as I can.

Rather than the wishy-washy pseudo-messiah bullshit, it will be for real this time.

Now bow before my glory.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
12-06-2014, 07:11 PM
(12-06-2014 07:10 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Oh yeah, sorry about that guys.

I was really busy with work until June, so I wasn't going to be doing it before then. Then i just forgot about it....again.

So here's the cinch: I originally wanted to reopen this thread in dedication to my cat Misty, who we had to put down last month. As previously stated, work got in the way. However, I would still like to stick to the plan of reopening this thread to commemorate her passing.

So on June 14th, the month mark of her death, I will post as many of the requested pictures as I can.

Rather than the wishy-washy pseudo-messiah bullshit, it will be for real this time.

Now bow before my glory.

I'll bow when I get my awesome kitteh. I've heard empty promises before Weeping

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
12-06-2014, 07:12 PM

Now bow before my glory.

Bowing

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
12-06-2014, 07:12 PM
(12-06-2014 07:11 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

Now bow before my glory.

I'll bow when I get my awesome kitteh. I've heard empty promises before Weeping

I say on the 14th we all neg rep him until he produces the Kittahs.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-06-2014, 07:13 PM
(12-06-2014 07:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 07:11 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I'll bow when I get my awesome kitteh. I've heard empty promises before Weeping

I say on the 14th we all neg rep him until he produces the Kittahs.

Yes YES Evil_monster mwahahahaAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
13-06-2014, 04:15 AM
kmlkdfmglkdfgsld[wekpewfl

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
13-06-2014, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2014 12:44 PM by EvolutionKills.)
My favorite bit about tarty is the cat gif in her signature, watching it is like staring into infinity...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-06-2014, 04:41 AM
(09-01-2014 05:18 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 08:38 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  I forgot this thing existed. I lost hope on this thread long, long ago.

You must always have faith in me, for if you do not, I will rain hairballs down upon you for an eternity after you die.

You must post the pictures, or I will do something much worse that that.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post