Post here and I'll tell you what I think of you....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: Post here and I'll tell you what I think of you....
(13-06-2014 04:25 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  My favorite bit about tarty is the cat gif in her signature, watching it is like starting staring into infinity...

Dodgy

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2014, 10:32 AM
(13-06-2014 04:41 AM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(09-01-2014 05:18 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  You must always have faith in me, for if you do not, I will rain hairballs down upon you for an eternity after you die.

You must post the pictures, or I will do something much worse that that.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

That cat is like "do it bitch!"

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
14-06-2014, 03:12 PM
(12-06-2014 07:10 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Oh yeah, sorry about that guys.

I was really busy with work until June, so I wasn't going to be doing it before then. Then i just forgot about it....again.

So here's the cinch: I originally wanted to reopen this thread in dedication to my cat Misty, who we had to put down last month. As previously stated, work got in the way. However, I would still like to stick to the plan of reopening this thread to commemorate her passing.

So on June 14th, the month mark of her death, I will post as many of the requested pictures as I can.

Rather than the wishy-washy pseudo-messiah bullshit, it will be for real this time.

Now bow before my glory.

So it is now June 14th and no cats have happened. I'm sorry to have to do this to you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-06-2014, 03:17 PM
(14-06-2014 03:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

I was really busy with work until June, so I wasn't going to be doing it before then. Then i just forgot about it....again.

So here's the cinch: I originally wanted to reopen this thread in dedication to my cat Misty, who we had to put down last month. As previously stated, work got in the way. However, I would still like to stick to the plan of reopening this thread to commemorate her passing.

So on June 14th, the month mark of her death, I will post as many of the requested pictures as I can.

Rather than the wishy-washy pseudo-messiah bullshit, it will be for real this time.

Now bow before my glory.

So it is now June 14th and no cats have happened. I'm sorry to have to do this to you.

It's Tartarus' will, do not question it. Tartarus works in ways beyond our comprehension.
Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
14-06-2014, 04:45 PM
I'm about ready to send Tartarus to Tartarus. Dodgy

More Min Gee Ziss
[+] 1 user Likes TSG's post
14-06-2014, 06:21 PM
(14-06-2014 03:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Now bow before my glory.

No need to apologize. Tongue

You weren't going to get it earlier in the day because I just spent the past 7-8 hours in a dreadful job training ordeal. Now I'm too burned out to go searching for cat pictures. I'll get it all done tomorrow.

Keep the negs up until I post the cat pictures, though.

14-06-2014, 06:30 PM
I'll hold off of neg-rep till I see the picture for me. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
14-06-2014, 08:50 PM
(14-06-2014 06:21 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 03:12 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So it is now June 14th and no cats have happened. I'm sorry to have to do this to you.

No need to apologize. Tongue

You weren't going to get it earlier in the day because I just spent the past 7-8 hours in a dreadful job training ordeal. Now I'm too burned out to go searching for cat pictures. I'll get it all done tomorrow.

No worries! I refuse to neg-rep a cat who loves ass! Tongue
That a Dr. Seuss book? Consider Should be Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
14-06-2014, 09:09 PM
(14-06-2014 08:50 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(14-06-2014 06:21 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  No need to apologize. Tongue

No worries! I refuse to neg-rep a cat who loves ass! Tongue
That a Dr. Seuss book? Consider Should be Big Grin

Boooo BOOOOO! Sad

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
15-06-2014, 09:18 PM
Alright, so all the bullshit I had to take care of over the weekend is done.

What is this everybody is saying about cat pictures, now? Consider

[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post