Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2012, 07:52 AM
Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.
Yes, this is just my opinion, so take that for what it is. But, I think I've had enough exposure to TTA to form fairly solid opinions of its posters. However, some of you I may not be able to give much of an opinion as our interactions might have been limited.

Keep in mind, this is for fun.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
04-04-2012, 08:00 AM
RE: Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.
No one responded yet? I'll bite. Opinions are good to get out. So why not. Fwiw I have enjoyed your posts and often thought provoking stuff. You also aren't personally insulting to people and engage on a good level and I think your 41 reputation shows it.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
04-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Logisch

My experience with you began a couple of months ago. I started to notice your posts because they were graphically logical. You have the ability to see through prejudices and not let your personal views veil something.

You are nice, engaging poster with many great things to say. I have not seen anything negative about you as a poster.

04-04-2012, 08:17 AM
What's your opinion of me?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
04-04-2012, 08:24 AM
Hughsie

You have been a staple to this forum for as long as I've been here. You are always polite and rational. I honestly can't think of a single negative thing about you. You are open and welcoming towards everyone. You are inquisitive and respectful, which is something that I can definitely appreciate.

You are a fine example of how the "Forum Team" should act. You show empathy, patience, and reserve towards all members.

04-04-2012, 08:35 AM
I think this is an exercise in vanity so....

me, me, me what do you think of me?

hehehe

I feel like I'm just about to read a horoscope.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
04-04-2012, 08:37 AM
(04-04-2012 08:24 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Hughsie

You have been a staple to this forum for as long as I've been here. You are always polite and rational. I honestly can't think of a single negative thing about you. You are open and welcoming towards everyone. You are inquisitive and respectful, which is something that I can definitely appreciate.

You are a fine example of how the "Forum Team" should act. You show empathy, patience, and reserve towards all members.
I've gotta be honest. The feeling's mutual Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
04-04-2012, 08:40 AM
DLJ

When you first came to the forum I wasn't sure what to make of you. Over time, you have proved yourself a valuable member. You are yet another level-headed, polite, and gracious poster. Your posts are intellectual as well as humorous. You participate in a variety of topics, and you have shown that you can be extremely helpful as well as extremely funny.

04-04-2012, 08:43 AM
(04-04-2012 08:40 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  DLJ

When you first came to the forum I wasn't sure what to make of you. Over time, you have proved yourself a valuable member. You are yet another level-headed, polite, and gracious poster. Your posts are intellectual as well as humorous. You participate in a variety of topics, and you have shown that you can be extremely helpful as well as extremely funny.

Naaah!

That just shows that some people are easily fooled.

In reality, I'm an evil shite who has decided to start my own religion and is just guaging the strength of my potential enemies.

Anyway, I think you gave a description of Scorpio. I'm Aquarius.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-04-2012, 08:45 AM
(04-04-2012 08:43 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-04-2012 08:40 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  DLJ

Naaah!

That just shows that some people are easily fooled.

In reality, I'm an evil shite who has decided to start my own religion and is just guaging the strength of my potential enemies.

Anyway, I think you gave a description of Scorpio. I'm Aquarius.
See. Just proves Astrology is a crock.

kingschosenology is much more reliable.

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post