Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2012, 02:38 AM
RE: Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.
(06-04-2012 02:03 AM)Luminon Wrote:  It's a little free demo of the Last Judgement! Yay! Big Grin Count me in too, please.
ROFL Big Grin

Minus the bit with "you're all frikken awesome people BUT I'm gonna cook you all 'cos that was my plan from the beginning".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2012, 05:37 AM
Hmm, ok, hit me.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
06-04-2012, 09:25 AM
(06-04-2012 05:37 AM)Smooshmonster Wrote:  Hmm, ok, hit me.
Are you sure?

...well ok if you insist...

[Image: matrix_punch.jpg]

Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
06-04-2012, 11:04 AM
(05-04-2012 10:48 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-04-2012 06:55 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  I too would like to see a better side of you. One on the way out the door!! If you can give it you should take it. Oh I am staying BTW. some people cared enough to send me a privet message to stay on here. I took it to heart. As for your intellect I am still on the fence. If all you can do is quote the Bible I don't find that as deep thought. What's your Bible tell you about judging people. Your NOT God!!! Sounds like you have a beam in your eye. You found the spec in mine.
This is what I'm talking about. Instead of saying, "Yeah, you're right. I don't agree, but I can see how you think that." You get all offended and insult my intelligence and accuse me of judging you.

You're acting very childish. This topic was me giving honest opinions. If you couldn't take something negative, then you shouldn't have asked.

Also, I believe you need to learn the difference between judging and disliking. I didn't once judge you. I dislike your behavior and attitude and the overall way you act on this forum which is highlighted in your above post.

Judging is what you did. You judged me not by my actions but by my beliefs. You judged me and said that my intelligence was questionable due to the fact that I'm a Christian. I stated why I found you annoying - that is not making a judgment; moreover, I listed facts as to why I find you annoying. This was my formed opinion; not a judgment.

It seems you are the one that can't take criticism. I have been in front of the firing squad since day 1. If my little assessment of you got you that worked up, then I can safely say my mettle is stronger than yours; as I have taken far worse.

I never said I was the Christian. I will never see eye to eye with you. You're self promoting and proud. I remember reading (pride comes before a fall). Prov. also tells you that it is what God hates the most. In John it also tells you to love your enemy's.If you say you love God who you cant see and hate a man who you can see you are a liar. Now I don't believe a word of the Bible and I think you don't either now. You may use it when it is in your benefit. It's hard to live it. You may take some verses out of context to suite your needs at any given time. Offended NO, just cant understand a proclaiming Christian that is so full of his self. I really don't like the things you write either but i wouldn't make a thread to give my opinions on everyone. That my friend is judging and you know it. I see you still have that beam in your eye.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
06-04-2012, 11:09 AM
(05-04-2012 08:01 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Now, I still think you were unnecessarily mean and trollish towards me at the beginning, but all of that is water under the bridge.

You are rational and insightful in your posts, and I can appreciate this as well.
Pretty good, but I will dispute the 'trollish' appellation. My criticisms were vigorous, not trollish.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
06-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Vigorous is hilarious. I liked that.

Ohio, when you reply with a quote try and make sure to type on the outside of the box, otherwise it all blends together and becomes really difficult to read. Like this.

Quote: Hello this is the quote box.
If you click on the outside of it, when you post your reply will be below or above (depending on where you click) of it making it easier to read.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
06-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Whats your opinion of me?

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
06-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Okay, I'm here. Please be gentile.
06-04-2012, 02:37 PM
(06-04-2012 02:03 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Okay, I'm here. Please be gentile.
Well he is not Jewish, so he accomplished that feat. Smartass

Under Repair.
[+] 3 users Like itsacow's post
06-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Ok what do you think of me.