Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2012, 09:01 AM
RE: Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.
Probably gonna be a while kids. Don't forget what time of the year it is... and the fact that he loves Jesus.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2012, 09:20 AM
(07-04-2012 09:01 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Probably gonna be a while kids. Don't forget what time of the year it is... and the fact that he loves Jesus.

Hey L, we wanna know if that avatar before this one, (or maybe two back), was really a photo of you ?

The angry gods require sacrifice. Now get outside and slay them a goat. Cadet in Terse But Deadly
Find all posts by this user
07-04-2012, 09:59 AM
The baby with the weird face or the guy with the moustache?

Either way no.

The baby was just some creepy baby with some creepy guy face superimposed.
The mysterious moustache man was the legend Bruce Campbell in a movie.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
07-04-2012, 04:12 PM
(07-04-2012 09:59 AM)lucradis Wrote:  The baby with the weird face or the guy with the moustache?

Either way no.

I doubt you'll ever find as good an avatar as the kid (I'm guessing yours?) giving the entire forum the finger Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
07-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Well, you already gave me some nice flowers on my rep score. Not sure if I want to risk you revealing a change of heart now?

I'm a big boy. I can take it.
07-04-2012, 09:00 PM
(04-04-2012 07:52 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yes, this is just my opinion, so take that for what it is. But, I think I've had enough exposure to TTA to form fairly solid opinions of its posters. However, some of you I may not be able to give much of an opinion as our interactions might have been limited.

Keep in mind, this is for fun.
Well, all in fun, I question your capacity for it.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
07-04-2012, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 02:25 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(07-04-2012 04:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(07-04-2012 09:59 AM)lucradis Wrote:  The baby with the weird face or the guy with the moustache?

Either way no.

I doubt you'll ever find as good an avatar as the kid (I'm guessing yours?) giving the entire forum the finger Big Grin.

Speaking of fingers ...... when I first saw this thread, I thought, "oh, are we supposed ta bring our own rubber glove and lube" ? Tongue Einstein

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-04-2012, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 12:58 PM by kingschosen.)
Luminon

We haven't had much interaction despite us joining around the same time. What I have noticed about you is that you constantly offer wisdom and and enlightenment on deeper subjects. You are another person that doesn't have anything negative I can say about you.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're very knowledgeable about Catholicism, right?
Smooshmonster

You have made me smile on several occasions. You have a sunny disposition and an overall joyful attitude towards things. Like I said in my rating, thank you for being a positive addition to the forums.
reverendjeremiah

You're a little too new for me to have an sound opinion; however, from what I've read, you're pretty witting and lulzy. Your personality is something that is rare, and, for me, it is a welcomed break from the norm.
ghostexorcist

For the longest time, I confused you with Ghost. I just started noticing you recently with your insight and additions to the A&T forum. I gave you rep because you would rather have a good discussion with level heads instead of a derp match. Again, something I can always appreciate.
justmetoo

We have had almost no interactions. Like I've said before, I can't really form a straight opinion just yet. What I have noticed is that you are vehemently against any type of theism. Is this correct?
(07-04-2012 09:01 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Probably gonna be a while kids. Don't forget what time of the year it is... and the fact that he loves Jesus.

It should be a well known fact by now that my only "free time" is at work Big Grin

When I'm at home I barely even check the Internet.

San Onofre Surfer

I remember when you first joined, but you have posted so little that I can't say anything about you. Sorry. : /
Grassy Knoll

You started a fun forum game, but other than that (as I said), I haven't seen you around that much. You seem like a good dude and you seem pretty bright, so I would like to see you participate more.

If you are, heh... sorry, just haven't seen you around. Must not run in the same circles Smile
Bucky Ball

You're definitely on the the coolest guys around here. Your patience and theological understanding is massive and well appreciated. Your knowledge of... stuff... is vast. Not many people can be like Bucky Ball.

You are a tremendous asset to this forum. You will debate until you have no breath left in you; however, you will never, ever become hostile. You are the poster child for how atheists should handle theists. Thank you for being who you are. You rock.
(07-04-2012 09:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-04-2012 07:52 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Yes, this is just my opinion, so take that for what it is. But, I think I've had enough exposure to TTA to form fairly solid opinions of its posters. However, some of you I may not be able to give much of an opinion as our interactions might have been limited.

Keep in mind, this is for fun.
Well, all in fun, I question your capacity for it.
Dude, I'm super fun. Ask my grandfather.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
12-04-2012, 05:18 PM
(10-04-2012 12:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Luminon

We haven't had much interaction despite us joining around the same time. What I have noticed about you is that you constantly offer wisdom and and enlightenment on deeper subjects. You are another person that doesn't have anything negative I can say about you.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're very knowledgeable about Catholicism, right?
Gee, thanks Smile Yes, deeper subjects, I love them. My negative side is certainly that I live according to my personal observations, and I have some extremely unusual personal observations. I feel competent in judging them, but nobody else. And I get really irritated if somebody doubts my ability to judge them.

As for Catholicism, I don't really know much about it. I had one LONG discussion with a catholic woman over the web. I think she was a fundie and a superstitious one. Catholicism is slippery, I pointed out holes in the Bible, she said it doesn't matter, whatever the pope says, goes. Bible's just a voluntary hintbook.
I like some parts of Catholicism, in some aspects it's less crazy and more practical than Evangelicism, but in some other aspects it's worse.
12-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Does anyone else feel like it's the last night of Junior High Church camp and we're all sitting around the campfire singing:

?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post