Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2012, 06:27 AM
RE: Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.
(14-04-2012 10:34 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Scary stuff!
Bechased
Wow, that smiley really is awesome.

Frankie de la Cunto
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2012, 03:56 AM
OK, I just gotta try this. There, Filox has posted. Be gentle.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
20-04-2012, 05:18 AM
I'll bite, go for it...

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
20-04-2012, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 02:31 PM by kingschosen.)
itsacow

You seem to be a pretty popular new addition to TTA. While I haven't had much direct interaction with you, you seem to be fun and light hearted. I look forward to getting to know you better.
Humakt

You are extremely well spoken, and you seem to know a great deal about a lot. You are calm and respectful during discussions. Since you are a bit new, this is the only info I've gathered on you.
Filox

*death stare*

You know why.

But, besides that, I actually enjoy your "no-holds-barred" attitude. You can come across harsh and unforgiving, but it doesn't take away from the fact that you can back yourself up.

You are also awesome with computers which makes you a valuable asset.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
20-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Do me! Do me!...oh, wait a minute!

Frankie de la Cunto
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
20-04-2012, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 02:46 PM by kingschosen.)
Karl

During discussions, you usually never hold back. This can make for a heated, yet well mannered debate. I have thoroughly enjoyed our limited exchanges, and you are the type of poster I welcome in any serious thread.
frankiej

While we have had limited one on ones, I have noticed you. You are a lot like Erxomai. You can here, dove right in, became completely lovable, and are becoming invaluable to the shape of the community. You seem to be ever optimistic and a joy to be around.
Erxomai

Where do I begin? I mean... we started here about the same. We hit it off early. Like kineo, Stark, and lucradis, you were one of the first people I considered a friend.

We had a lot of discussions. Good ones at that. We have a lot of fun as well.

But, like any friends, we have gotten into a few scuffles. I don't think that defines us, though; nor does it define our friendship.

I respect you a lot, and like everyone here, like you a lot. You're an awesome guy, a great poster, and one of the very benchmarks of TTA.

GirlyMan

Another one of the guys here that I started discussion thing with early. You are insanely smart and insightful; despite your natural hilarious quips and demeanor.

We can always go deeper if we wanted to (and we have) in discussions. Can't really say enough good stuff about you as a poster. You always tell it like it is.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
20-04-2012, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 02:53 PM by GirlyMan.)
All right, now you're just starting to sound like that Palm Reader I used to know who only sold sage advice, the sex was just thrown in as a freebie.... Keeps it legit and all.

(20-04-2012 02:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  GirlyMan

Another one of the guys here that I started discussion thing with early. You are insanely smart and insightful; despite your natural hilarious quips and demeanor.

We can always go deeper if we wanted to (and we have) in discussions. Can't really say enough good stuff about you as a poster. You always tell it like it is.

No point. Our metaphysics are more similar than dissimilar, our differences are superficial.

Any promise of a postmortem preservation of personal identity is preposterous. (read in Daffy Duck voice)
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-04-2012, 02:52 PM
(20-04-2012 02:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  All right, now you're just starting to sound like that Palm Reader I used to know who only sold sage advice, the sex was just thrown in as a freebie.... Keeps it legit and all.

Since when was sex a freebie and why didn't anyone tell me?!
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
20-04-2012, 02:59 PM
(20-04-2012 02:52 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(20-04-2012 02:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  All right, now you're just starting to sound like that Palm Reader I used to know who only sold sage advice, the sex was just thrown in as a freebie.... Keeps it legit and all.

Since when was sex a freebie and why didn't anyone tell me?!

You should've received a coupon in the mail. Huh

Any promise of a postmortem preservation of personal identity is preposterous. (read in Daffy Duck voice)
20-04-2012, 03:02 PM
(20-04-2012 02:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(20-04-2012 02:52 PM)kineo Wrote:  Since when was sex a freebie and why didn't anyone tell me?!

You should've received a coupon in the mail. Huh

Ahh, see- there's the problem... I never remember to use coupons. Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post