Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2012, 09:51 AM
RE: Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.
earmuffs

I hold you in the same regard as Bucky, lucradis, and Stark. It's no secret that they are some of my favorite people on TTA.

I really like people that are funny. This means, that I really, really like you. You're also intelligent and can participate in theological discussions. Your affinity towards upside down dogs give you a plus as well.

In addition, you're also making my superhero.

My only negative is that you haven't repped me yet. *grumble*

AND AFTER ALL THE UPSIDE DOWN DOGS!!!

But yeah, for what it's worth, you're totally awesome.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2012, 10:00 AM
[Image: fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell...1e309e.jpg]

[Image: ayla_the_staffordshire_bull_terrier_dog_...;amp;h=400]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
22-10-2012, 10:23 AM
(22-10-2012 09:43 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 09:37 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Ooh! Pick me! *raises hand so high I nearly pull the socket*

If you don't mind, can I give one for you? Don't worry - it'll be nice. Smile

Of course you can Smile

cheapthrillseaker

When you first came, I saw people talking about you. I had to know who this new person was. Since I've gotten to know, I've realize how fun you are. You're just... joyful (I guess that's the right word).

You don't participate too much in theological discussions, so our interactions aren't as full as I would wish; but, like others, I can't say a negative thing about you. You're a great poster.

YAY! Big Grin

kingschosen

You're a dedicated man in what you do; it's too long a list to mention it all. You like to make people laugh, even when it's a serious conversation. Probably the most revealing part of yourself is that you're a dedicated father, husband, and family man. You take challenges as they arise, and look out for yourself. You're not afraid to stand up for yourself. You roll with some punches (usually jabs at attempted humor) and you dole out a few knockouts. You're fun to be around (even if it's just the forum I can still see that). To take a cold reading leap, you probably have a stash of upside down dogs photos on your cell phone.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
22-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Hai kc how bout me?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
22-10-2012, 10:35 AM
Xinoftruden

It's interesting. I know you, but I don't "know" you. From what I recall, you're pretty adamant about your stance towards religion, and you take the swings at it when you get the change. You've never said anything negative directed towards me.

If my memory serves me correctly, you're pretty humorous and enjoy my random crap that I do. Also, I believe (I may be wrong), that's you're interested in science and trying to learn. This is an awesome trait... one I wish more people would embrace.

Ultimately, I hope we can have a lot more interactions in the future.

22-10-2012, 10:36 AM
(22-10-2012 10:23 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 09:43 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Of course you can Smile

cheapthrillseaker

When you first came, I saw people talking about you. I had to know who this new person was. Since I've gotten to know, I've realize how fun you are. You're just... joyful (I guess that's the right word).

You don't participate too much in theological discussions, so our interactions aren't as full as I would wish; but, like others, I can't say a negative thing about you. You're a great poster.

YAY! Big Grin

kingschosen

You're a dedicated man in what you do; it's too long a list to mention it all. You like to make people laugh, even when it's a serious conversation. Probably the most revealing part of yourself is that you're a dedicated father, husband, and family man. You take challenges as they arise, and look out for yourself. You're not afraid to stand up for yourself. You roll with some punches (usually jabs at attempted humor) and you dole out a few knockouts. You're fun to be around (even if it's just the forum I can still see that). To take a cold reading leap, you probably have a stash of upside down dogs photos on your cell phone.

Wow.

Thank you. Don't really know what to say.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
22-10-2012, 10:38 AM
(22-10-2012 10:35 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Xinoftruden

It's interesting. I know you, but I don't "know" you. From what I recall, you're pretty adamant about your stance towards religion, and you take the swings at it when you get the change. You've never said anything negative directed towards me.

If my memory serves me correctly, you're pretty humorous and enjoy my random crap that I do. Also, I believe (I may be wrong), that's you're interested in science and trying to learn. This is an awesome trait... one I wish more people would embrace.

Ultimately, I hope we can have a lot more interactions in the future.
Yay for kindness. Kc you're to fun to insult. and yes many more future interactions await. (this may or may not make sense)

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
22-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Alright, I'll give it a go. Let's have it...

22-10-2012, 11:13 AM
Dark Light

I'm still getting to know you. From my experience with you, you are a great dude. Your knowledge of theism and theology is well verse, so you're able to ask wonderful questions and actually understand the answers.

Your intelligence is greatly appreciated as well.

Aside from our interactions regarding theism, I think they have been very limited. Although, you're still relatively new.

One of the reasons why I bumped this topic was because of new good posters like yourself.

22-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Oooh this thread again! Big Grin I saw it when I first joined but I had few posts so I didn't bother.

Anyways let it out.