Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2012, 01:46 PM
RE: Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.
(22-10-2012 12:14 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Of course, you have to read between the lines. KC is going to be very nice about everyone when he obviously despises most of us (you can almost hear the sound of his gritted teeth) but you'll be able to pick up lots of clues about our personalities (hint: mainly insecurity and self-loathing).

But give it a try. Hey! It could be worse... imagine what this thread would be like it the Terse and Deadly one was giving his opinion!

:shudders:

Hmm...challenge accepted? I wanna be torn to bits, and emotionally tortured with brutal honesty from an intelligent mind with a biting vocabulary. I'm a glutton for punishment.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Anjele #2

I have a real phileo love for you, and I think you know that. For whatever reason... whatever it may be... it's just there. I don't know why this developed, and no matter what happens... no matter how much we talk or don't don't... no matter how far apart or close we become... that will always be there. Connected.

Based on my real life experience with you, I know you are a wonderful person. There isn't anything I can really say that will do you justice.

I hope all is well. You know I pray for you Smile

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
22-10-2012, 01:55 PM
(22-10-2012 01:46 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 12:14 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Of course, you have to read between the lines. KC is going to be very nice about everyone when he obviously despises most of us (you can almost hear the sound of his gritted teeth) but you'll be able to pick up lots of clues about our personalities (hint: mainly insecurity and self-loathing).

But give it a try. Hey! It could be worse... imagine what this thread would be like it the Terse and Deadly one was giving his opinion!

:shudders:

Hmm...challenge accepted? I wanna be torn to bits, and emotionally tortured with brutal honesty from an intelligent mind with a biting vocabulary. I'm a glutton for punishment.

You haven't stricken me in any way to be torn apart. There have been a few that I've been negative with; simply because that was my experience with them.

Maybe we can convince Chas to do his version of this topic.

22-10-2012, 02:22 PM
What about me?

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
22-10-2012, 02:35 PM
KidCharlemagne1962

You are one of those people that when I see that you posted I click the topic/forum to see what you said.

In my opinion, I think you exhibit the greatest amount of empathy towards theists as an atheist. You are very understanding and calm... try to see every point of view possible. You offer kind, thoughtful advice without showing a shred of desrespect; even when you're being stern.

You are another one of TTA's assets.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
22-10-2012, 03:00 PM
(22-10-2012 01:55 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 01:46 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Hmm...challenge accepted? I wanna be torn to bits, and emotionally tortured with brutal honesty from an intelligent mind with a biting vocabulary. I'm a glutton for punishment.

You haven't stricken me in any way to be torn apart. There have been a few that I've been negative with; simply because that was my experience with them.

That's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion Blush

22-10-2012, 03:18 PM
(22-10-2012 03:00 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 01:55 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You haven't stricken me in any way to be torn apart. There have been a few that I've been negative with; simply because that was my experience with them.

That's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion Blush

Hmmm, I wonder how fast I could go from + to - rep?Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
22-10-2012, 04:10 PM
(22-10-2012 03:18 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-10-2012 03:00 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  That's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion Blush

Hmmm, I wonder how fast I could go from + to - rep?Consider

Doooooooooo ittttttttttttt!!!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
22-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Chas' terse and deadly thread could be modeled on Monty Python's Insult Department!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-10-2012, 04:13 PM
(22-10-2012 02:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You are another one of TTA's asses.

Fixt. Laughat

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post