Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2012, 08:47 AM
RE: Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.
(04-04-2012 08:45 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(04-04-2012 08:43 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Naaah!

That just shows that some people are easily fooled.

In reality, I'm an evil shite who has decided to start my own religion and is just guaging the strength of my potential enemies.

Anyway, I think you gave a description of Scorpio. I'm Aquarius.

See. Just proves Astrology is a crock.

kingschosenology is much more reliable.

... all the ologies claim that!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2012, 08:51 AM
So far you've been so nice maybe you should discuss someone overly emotional and possibly shizophrenic =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
04-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Lilith Pride

I've had mixed experiences with you - from really pleasant to really negative.

First, the negative:

Yes, you do seem to be overly emotional. Certain posts that are seemingly innocent and innocuous evoke very strong, emotional opinions. You seem to get offended at people's opinions, but you will freely give your own. Your emotional responses prevent you from seeing opinions and points of interests as empirical in nature; thus, you potentially become offended. The posts in question are usually there as an opinion not as a matter-of-fact, and sometimes you fail to understand that people can have a different opinion than you; however, that opinion is in no way a malicious attack on you as a person.

Now, for the positive:

This may seem contrary to what I just posted, but you can also be very level-headed and fair. You can easily read between the lines and understand what a person was trying to convey. There are times that you are polite in the face of adversity when you should be offended. I harped on your emotional side a bit, but I also recognize how your emotional side helps fellow posters. You are easily able to connect with those in need and empathize and sympathize with them. The ability to do this is priceless and highly respectful.

You are, overall, a great poster, and I do enjoy you quite a bit.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
04-04-2012, 09:05 AM
This feels like one of these personality games. So, go ahead and dish it out. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
04-04-2012, 09:11 AM
[Image: 4140.png]

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 3 users Like germanyt's post
04-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Can't have one without the other King ~_^ I'm protective so often what I see is something that you woul never think of. For one thing I bring something to the forum that few others do in most of my life experiences. I wouldn't be insightful if I wasn't belligerent.

You missed the fact that I'm two faced though =p My unique opinion of emotional language often makes it where I say rather contradictary statements to most. What changes the subject for me generally means little t most. Or maybe Zatamon was the only one to catch it =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 4 users Like Lilith Pride's post
04-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Dom

We started off a bit shaky. I believe it is the natural knee-jerk reaction of most atheists when they come in contact with me, though. However, as we have come to understand each other more and more, and as I read more of what you post, I think that we "get" each other.

You are no longer trying to convince me of atheism, and I am no longer trying to explain my theology. It's the age old premise of "agree to disagree". I've also learned from your post that you are a really good person, and you add insightful and great stuff to threads.

I look forward to getting to know you more.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
04-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Hey. This is me posting. Smile

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
04-04-2012, 09:21 AM
germanyt

I hate you. You're a douche. DIAF.

But really... what can I say? I mean, I know you the best of anyone here. I know you on a personal level. You showed me this site when I first started working with you, and for that, I'm thankful.

You're an elitist, but that's not something that you don't already know or hide. You're slightly arrogant - but in a good way.

I've come to consider you a "friend", which I don't do often. We share many similar opinions and have many similar experiences. You are a wonderful example of a "Christian" even though you are an atheist.

You and your wife have been so gracious to us that I can never thank you enough for it. Truth be told, the only reservation I had when I left where we work was that I would no longer get to hang out with you on a daily basis.

Fortunately, we still have weekends, the phone, and, of course, TTA.

You are an awesome person - much more than most of my Christian friends.

04-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Ok let's hear it. The straight deal.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post