Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2012, 09:25 AM
RE: Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.
What about me?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
04-04-2012, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 09:36 AM by kingschosen.)
xLegendofLink096x

You have gone through many usernames, so I'm just going to call you "Sarah". Tongue

Yes, you are a teenager. Yes, many of your posts show your teenage angst. Many of us are older, and when we see these posts our initial response is to roll our eyes.

I can say, though, that a lot of us empathize with you and remember when we were your age.

You are absolutely one of the sweetest people I've known. You are so full of love, and even though you are young, you are also fill with wisdom.

My heart has genuine concern for you and your barrage of situations that you reveal to us as a community. Continue being who you are: sweet and loving. Continue to post exactly the way you are posting. There are many of us that are here to provide you with whatever insight or advice you need as well as to just listen.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
04-04-2012, 09:32 AM
(04-04-2012 09:30 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  xLegendofLink096x

You have gone through many usernames, so I'm just going to call you "Sarah". Tongue

Yes, you are a teenager. Yes, many of your posts show your teenage angst. Many of us are older, any when we see these posts our initial response is to roll our eyes.

I can say, though, that a lot of us empathize with you and remember when we were your age.

You are absolutely one of the sweetest people I've known. You are so full of love, and even though you are young, you are also fill with wisdom.

My heart has genuine concern for you and your barrage of situations that you reveal to us as a community. Continue being who you are: sweet and loving. Continue to post exactly the way you are posting. There are many of us that are here to provide you with whatever insight or advice you need as well as to just listen.

I. Am not. Blushing. Blush

Thank you, and I will continue to be me... even if some of you bastards don't like it. Wink

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like legendoflink's post
04-04-2012, 09:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 09:42 AM by kingschosen.)
kineo

Besides germanyt (he doesn't count), you were the first person I befriended (in my opinion) on this site. You understood and appreciated my point of view which I found to be refreshing.

There isn't anything negative about you as a poster I can think of.

You have strong opinions and you will voice them; however, even when you're "harsh" you are respectful yet stern.

It's uncanny how alike we are in our interests. When I read your posts, I often just say "yep".

You are a positive addition to the forums, and you are someone whom I would like to meet in person.

FSM_scot

All of you need to stop being so awesome so this doesn't sound like a love fest.

But really, "Scot", you are yet another example of how wonderful our forum team is. You are level headed but unafraid to give your opinion. Your posts often give me a much needed chuckle.

You have been nothing but respectful towards me. You have been intelligent and inquisitive. Your questions towards me have been very thought provoking as well.

Another thing I appreciate about you is that you can leave a topic and engage with the same user that you were disagreeing with in a different topic with a completely neutral opinion.

You are another positive influence for new members.

04-04-2012, 09:51 AM
We need some abject tosser to offer themselves for evaluation. That way KC gets to demonstrate his honesty without it sounding like the prequel to an online orgy.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 9 users Like Hughsie's post
04-04-2012, 09:53 AM
(04-04-2012 09:35 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  kineo

Besides germanyt (he doesn't count), you were the first person I befriended (in my opinion) on this site. You understood and appreciated my point of view which I found to be refreshing.

There isn't anything negative about you as a poster I can think of.

You have strong opinions and you will voice them; however, even when you're "harsh" you are respectful yet stern.

It's uncanny how alike we are in our interests. When I read your posts, I often just say "yep".

You are a positive addition to the forums, and you are someone whom I would like to meet in person.

The feeling is mutual, man. If you don't mind, I'll reply in kind.

You started here only a month after I did and I had already seen at least one Christian come and go. You were different from the start: non-combative, thinking (for example not denying evolution), and entirely accepting that we have our collective opinions about what your theology is and the implications it holds. Moreover, you've never been here to "witness", at least not in the open sense that you are actively trying to convince us to believe in the same way you do. When I was a Christian I was unwilling to think too deeply on the very theology you represent, because it was too different and it would mean that I wouldn't like the things this God has done- but still the logical part of my part would have led me to that area eventually, although I feel fortunate that I have a different path now Wink .

You've got a good head on your shoulders, despite your faith. And I think that you are an important part of this forum.
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
04-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks, kineo.

I appreciate that.

04-04-2012, 09:58 AM
What about me? Big Grin

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
04-04-2012, 10:17 AM
I'm biting - give me my TTA token christian personality review.. Smile

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
04-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Do I wanna know? Big Grin

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user