Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2012, 10:29 AM
RE: Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.
I'll bite on one condition. I want to hear a balance of good and bad.

...I'm a sucker for punishment Wink

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Red Tornado

To be honest, we haven't had that much interaction, so my opinion of you isn't fully formed. From what I recall, you are pretty cool headed and offer positive feedback.

I do remember you supporting me in one instance, although, I can't recall what it was.

I do not have any negative opinions of you.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
04-04-2012, 10:30 AM
Why do I get the feeling that these horror-scopes are pre-prepared?

Is KC keeping files on us? Or is he just wonderfully spontaneous?

Maybe he's getting devine revelation.

btw, who else is checking this forum waiting for Igor to bite?

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
04-04-2012, 10:34 AM
k37713

Kellie, you slide in and out of activity, which is my only negative complaint. I wish you participated more. Well, I take that back... I do have another complaint. I wish you would participate more often in the serious discussions.

You are an awesome poster... very fun to read... and you seem to be a joy to be around; however, your participation on TTA is very superficial. You play it safe and never get too far into anything deep. Now, there isn't anything wrong with that, but I think you have much more to offer.

Other than that, I've always like you as a poster.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
04-04-2012, 10:34 AM
(04-04-2012 10:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Why do I get the feeling that these horror-scopes are pre-prepared?

Is KC keeping files on us? Or is he just wonderfully spontaneous?

Maybe he's getting devine revelation.

btw, who else is checking this forum waiting for Igor to bite?

Of course he's a CIA plant and he has a dossier on each of us. Was there any question?

And now that you've summoned the un-speakable him from the deeps... we'll all have you to thank. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
04-04-2012, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2012 10:42 AM by kingschosen.)
Leela

Besides that one time that you teamed up with your hubby to troll me, I have no complaints.

The cool thing about you is that you offer a very unique look into a different aspect of theism. I really enjoyed reading all your posts about witchcraft. It was truly enlightening and educational.

You are your husband are cool people... both of you are very well spoken and intelligent. I feel that after the aforementioned incident you and Malleus pulled away from any conversation with me. I found this sad because I really did enjoy and respect our exchanges, but I understand why you did.

Hopefully, we can have some more discussions in the future.
Stark Raving

Negative? NEGATIVE? Are you kidding me? You and I have never had a negative exchange, and I have never observed you being anything but fair towards members of this forum.

You set the standard for this forum and molded it into the place that it is today. There are not enough positive words to describe you and your contributions.

You were kind and open to me when I first joined. You listened and gave me advice and soon became a friend. I'm really thankful that you decided to stick around because you are such a valuable poster and addition to this forum.

Also... I'm stoked about those Ghost Pepper seeds Big Grin

04-04-2012, 10:45 AM
(04-04-2012 10:34 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  k37713

Kellie, you slide in and out of activity, which is my only negative complaint. I wish you participated more. Well, I take that back... I do have another complaint. I wish you would participate more often in the serious discussions.

You are an awesome poster... very fun to read... and you seem to be a joy to be around; however, your participation on TTA is very superficial. You play it safe and never get too far into anything deep. Now, there isn't anything wrong with that, but I think you have much more to offer.

Other than that, I've always like you as a poster.

Very fair. I'm at work most of the time when I'm on here-- a lot of the time I have something to say but don't always have the time to put together a well thought out post.. Snarky and/or funny posts are simple and I also tend to get tired of talking about the same things -- I love this site for being able to play around with people who have similar beliefs or lack there of really-- but I feel like Ive beaten the dead horse on my atheism and I don't like
to talk about the ins and out of it all the time Smile we recycle through a lot of the same topics and so Im much of the time.. creeeepy lurker girll.. Hobo

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 4 users Like k37713's post
04-04-2012, 10:58 AM
(04-04-2012 09:14 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Dom

We started off a bit shaky. I believe it is the natural knee-jerk reaction of most atheists when they come in contact with me, though. However, as we have come to understand each other more and more, and as I read more of what you post, I think that we "get" each other.

You are no longer trying to convince me of atheism, and I am no longer trying to explain my theology. It's the age old premise of "agree to disagree". I've also learned from your post that you are a really good person, and you add insightful and great stuff to threads.

I look forward to getting to know you more.

Lol yeah, I had to figure out what this christian was doing hanging around in an atheist forum. Actually, I still don't know why exactly you hang out here.I do know that you have found a lot of friends and a lot of acceptance here. Maybe the discussions also tickle your brain. They do mine, I enjoy the variety of topics here. And I suppose, when you believe that everything is predetermined since people are either chosen or not, conversion isn't much of an issue.

In any case, I don't believe that theism or atheism defines a person. There are good eggs and bad everywhere. And I am not categorically opposed to religion, I just think people shouldn't be indoctrinated, they should be allowed to think freely and make their own mind up.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
04-04-2012, 11:11 AM
Fun idea! I'll participate Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
04-04-2012, 11:17 AM
LadyJane

Our direct interactions have been fairly limited. But, I do know that you're a kind soul and participate in discussions of all types. I hope that we can get to know each other better because you are one of the more popular forum members that I don't really know (like Buddy Christ).

I think that we could have even more insightful conversations than we have already had.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post