Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2012, 07:46 AM
RE: Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.
(05-04-2012 07:29 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(05-04-2012 06:34 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  OO OO OO! ME ME ME ME ME! DO ME!
So I click on this thread expecting to see some smooth Justice Troll comment casually opening himself up to evaluation, and I get this?

Pathetic!

Do that again and I'll take your title and beat you to death with it.

Big Grin
Don't test me boy. I wager you enjoy having your sanity intact.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
05-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Observer

I started to get to know a little while after I joined. I gained a lot of respect for you when you started sharing your life with us - mainly about your parents.

You have made an impact on this forum and been an example for other atheists. You have showed them how to mourn and forgive without religion.

As a poster, you are humorous and insightful. Like the rest of the forum team, you are a perfect example of how we should act. Thank you.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
05-04-2012, 07:49 AM
(05-04-2012 07:46 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  
(05-04-2012 07:29 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  So I click on this thread expecting to see some smooth Justice Troll comment casually opening himself up to evaluation, and I get this?

Pathetic!

Do that again and I'll take your title and beat you to death with it.

Big Grin
Don't test me boy. I wager you enjoy having your sanity intact.

Now now ladies Shocking

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
05-04-2012, 07:51 AM
aurora

Our interactions have been fairly limited... I think we conversed a little in the A&T forum when I first joined. Other than that, I can't give you a solid opinion until I get to know you better.

Sorry Sad

05-04-2012, 07:56 AM
(05-04-2012 07:46 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Don't test me boy. I wager you enjoy having your sanity intact.
No testing here. Just a simple fact Smile .

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
05-04-2012, 07:58 AM
(05-04-2012 07:51 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  aurora

Our interactions have been fairly limited... I think we conversed a little in the A&T forum when I first joined. Other than that, I can't give you a solid opinion until I get to know you better.

Sorry Sad
Totally fair enough, I didn't really expect much more cos you're right Yes

You seem like an intelligent and balanced young man (with the exception of your faith Big Grin ) with a great outlook on life.
Thought I may as well critique you whilst we're here Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
05-04-2012, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 08:11 AM by kingschosen.)
Chas

Well, well, well.

Where do I begin?

Chas.

Heh... no really, what can I say?

We both joined the site almost at the same time. When I started posting we immediately bump heads. You were relentless towards me, and I was stalwart. We argued. We fought. We even negged each other.

Fortunately, cooler heads prevailed. I think you finally accepted that I was changing, and I wasn't here to change you. Soon, we started to find our common ground and actually agreed upon several things. Now, I think, we have a friendship that is birthed from constant battling.

It reminds me of high school football. When I was in high school, our arch enemy was Redemptorist High School. They were our Catholic counterparts (I went to a Baptist school), and we were taught that they were the enemy from very early on. After years and years of playing the same guys from Redemptorist, players from the teams started to become friends. Out of competition, friendship and mutual respect was birthed.

I think that's where we are.

Now, I still think you were unnecessarily mean and trollish towards me at the beginning, but all of that is water under the bridge.

You are rational and insightful in your posts, and I can appreciate this as well.
itsacow

To be honest, I know or recognize very little about you. I'll reserve my opinion until I get to know you better.
Anjele

Yes, you are new, so my opinion may be a little stilted. But, what I have learned is that you're well balance, sweet, and funny. I know you had a little issue with my IRL friend (germanyt), but I didn't want that to influence my initial judgments towards you.

I'm hoping that we can converse more in the future and learn more about each other.

Hope all is well in the job hunt!
bemore

Dude you crack me up. Seriously, I tend to laugh a lot when you post. On the opposite end, you show great intelligence and insight in your posts.

You are pleasant and are always calling for peace and unity... sometimes passively, sometimes actively.

You are another great addition to the forum...

...trying to think of something negative, but nothing is coming to mind.

lol grats, I guess Smile
Hamata k

My awesome bro and troll-in-arms. I can relate to you (as a former troll). You are also a gamer and just a cool person to talk to. Your posts are usually hilarious and usually what I'm thinking.

I guess my only complaint is that you've seemed to slack up on the trolling. You seem to be letting a lot of things slide. I would like to see you get back to your roots for a bit.

05-04-2012, 08:22 AM
My attention is divided between a great many places and I will pick it up on the trolling now that I posses the information.......

As for Hughsie..................................prepare your anus.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 2 users Like Hamata k's post
05-04-2012, 08:23 AM
(04-04-2012 06:02 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(04-04-2012 11:17 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think that we could have even more insightful conversations than we have already had.
Yeah, that's probably because I haven't venture to your 80 thousand page ask a theist post Big Grin ha ha! I've read some, but can't keep up now.

What made you think to start this thread with your opinions? How did you come to the idea?
This type of thread happened a lot on my old forum (LUE). But, I figured it would be fun for you guys to get the point of view of a Christian on each of you.

Just... I guess, a different vantage point.

05-04-2012, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 08:34 AM by Hughsie.)
(05-04-2012 08:22 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  As for Hughsie..................................prepare your anus.
Well thanks for the offer dude but I don't swing that way. Don't worry though, I'm sure you'll meet a nice guy some day Wink.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post