Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2012, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 03:44 PM by kingschosen.)
RE: Post here and I will give you my honest opinion of you.
N.E.OhioAtheist

You and I have COMPLETELY opposite point of views, but that is no reason to not like you. Truth be told, I find you, as a poster, pretty annoying. You have a habit of whining about your lack of education, not feeling like you fit in, people ignoring what you say, and people speaking over your head. Moreover, your several public announcements about you wanting to leave began to become annoying as well.

You have been fairly quiet as of late, so I can't really say I've noticed you since you announced that you were leaving.

Now, this doesn't mean that my opinion of you as a poster won't change, but I just haven't seen anything to warrant that as of yet.
Logica Humano

Another new guy that I started to noticed as of late. I find that you and I somewhat agree on several things. You are insightful and intelligent, and you are usually adding something to the thread.

You're another one of those posters that I look forward to learning more about.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
05-04-2012, 03:51 PM
KC demoing the old pull no punches honest opinion there.

Not to hijack your thread KC but just wanted to say I've found some of NEOA's comments pretty spot on - he's seen a lot of life.
05-04-2012, 03:57 PM
(05-04-2012 03:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  KC demoing the old pull no punches honest opinion there.

Not to hijack your thread KC but just wanted to say I've found some of NEOA's comments pretty spot on - he's seen a lot of life.
Which I'm sure he has. I just haven't seen it - I can only judge what I've seen. I hope see a better side of him, though.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
05-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Very nice read, kind of funny actually Smile

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2012, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 07:35 PM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
(05-04-2012 03:57 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-04-2012 03:51 PM)morondog Wrote:  KC demoing the old pull no punches honest opinion there.

Which I'm sure he has. I just haven't seen it - I can only judge what I've seen. I hope see a better side of him, though.
I too would like to see a better side of you. One on the way out the door!! If you can give it you should take it. Oh I am staying BTW. some people cared enough to send me a privet message to stay on here. I took it to heart. As for your intellect I am still on the fence. If all you can do is quote the Bible I don't find that as deep thought. What's your Bible tell you about judging people. Your NOT God!!! Sounds like you have a beam in your eye. You found the spec in mine.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
05-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Thank you KC. Shy

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-04-2012, 10:02 PM
We barely know each other and I'm usually on my mobile so don't have the chance to go into as deep discussion as I'd like to....dare I ask your assessment of me?

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Percepticon's post
05-04-2012, 10:47 PM
(05-04-2012 08:01 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
itsacow

To be honest, I know or recognize very little about you. I'll reserve my opinion until I get to know you better.

Yay! I am the Unknown!

Under Repair.
[+] 2 users Like itsacow's post
05-04-2012, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2012 10:54 PM by kingschosen.)
(05-04-2012 06:55 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  
(05-04-2012 03:57 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Which I'm sure he has. I just haven't seen it - I can only judge what I've seen. I hope see a better side of him, though.
I too would like to see a better side of you. One on the way out the door!! If you can give it you should take it. Oh I am staying BTW. some people cared enough to send me a privet message to stay on here. I took it to heart. As for your intellect I am still on the fence. If all you can do is quote the Bible I don't find that as deep thought. What's your Bible tell you about judging people. Your NOT God!!! Sounds like you have a beam in your eye. You found the spec in mine.
This is what I'm talking about. Instead of saying, "Yeah, you're right. I don't agree, but I can see how you think that." You get all offended and insult my intelligence and accuse me of judging you.

You're acting very childish. This topic was me giving honest opinions. If you couldn't take something negative, then you shouldn't have asked.

Also, I believe you need to learn the difference between judging and disliking. I didn't once judge you. I dislike your behavior and attitude and the overall way you act on this forum which is highlighted in your above post.

Judging is what you did. You judged me not by my actions but by my beliefs. You judged me and said that my intelligence was questionable due to the fact that I'm a Christian. I stated why I found you annoying - that is not making a judgment; moreover, I listed facts as to why I find you annoying. This was my formed opinion; not a judgment.

It seems you are the one that can't take criticism. I have been in front of the firing squad since day 1. If my little assessment of you got you that worked up, then I can safely say my mettle is stronger than yours; as I have taken far worse.

ValerieAnn1975

You are right. We do barely know each other. The few things I've picked up from you is that you are very sweet. It's too bad that you can't get into deeper discussions as I would like to hear what you have to say. I hope that we can get to know each other better in the future.
Clint Barnett

Another Louisiana homie. We hit it off pretty well. You disappeared for awhile, but I know you're pretty busy. We tend to disagree A LOT.

However, unlike others, we just go "meh" and continue talking anyway. I love this, and I really appreciate people who can take that approach when discussing deeper matters with others who don't agree.

Now, I wish you would hurry up and finish school, so you can be more involved here Smile

[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
06-04-2012, 02:03 AM
It's a little free demo of the Last Judgement! Yay! Big Grin Count me in too, please.
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post