Post here and I will insult you.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Post here and I will insult you.
Come at me bro.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Did anyone else hear a high-pitched scream? I think Muffs has left the building...Bechased

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Where are the insults? [*Looks around*] I came here expecting insults...

That being said, one time I paid $1 on a website to be insulted by a drag queen. It was worth every penny.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Calm down inbreeds, good shit takes time.
Like fine cheese.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Alright. Round #1
I'm keeping it melo to begin with.

KidCharlemagne1962

What a complete waste of space. Do the world a favor and jump off a highway overpass.
Noone's gonna miss ya if you do anyway.

Chas

Literally coughs dust he's so old and wrinkly. If we were trapped on a desert island and had to escape by raft we could hold out your old wrinkly skin and use it as a sail. Why don't you just curl over and die old man? Just do it outside, I don't want someone to have to vacuum up your dust when you die, that's not fair on them, it's bad enough people actually have to put up with you while you're alive let alone when you die.

Ghost

Quote:Tell your mom to stop calling me in the middle of the night.

Well give her back her dog then! What did that little jack russel/foxy cross do to deserve those cruel sick fantasies you play out on it!
NOTHING! You're monster!

Stark

Starky boy, Starky boy, Starky boy... how could I possibly insult Stark??
Like this I suppose... Ever since you were born Stark you have plagued this world with your presence. You're a good for nothing waste of space piece of shit. If you were to contract herpes, people would feel sorry for the herpes virus...
Leprosy on you would be a vast physical appearance improvement.
Your mother really should have had an abortion.

Anjele

If I throw a stick will you go away?

nach_in

"The Cow King", what a fitting title. Only someone so fat and ugly, someone whom you can only wonder how they would have turned out had they not been deprived of oxygen at birth, could possible be labeled as King of the Cows.
Though if you were slaughtered and cut up into steaks, people would probably contract mad cow and so all your followers would have to be culled as to not spread your nasty disease.

Caveman

Here's a reality check for you, nobody loves you. Hell, nobody even likes you. But can you blame them?
Look at yourself, how could anyone possible love that, even out of pity...
Yuck.

Cheap

We all evolved from apes. Obviously you didn't get the memo however.
Your father should have done the world a favor and pulled out.

Morondog

Now here's a member who's name accurately portrays them. Almost.
Perhaps a better, more accurate, name for mornodog would be 'My Mothers Womb Is A Craddle Of Filth And I Am The Rotten Spawn From It".

Germanyt

Your mother had two cunts, and you're one of them.

Amby

You are the reason why abortions were invented in the first place.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 9 users Like earmuffs's post
18-07-2013, 04:07 PM
(18-07-2013 04:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Germanyt

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
18-07-2013, 04:08 PM
(18-07-2013 04:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Alright. Round #1
I'm keeping it melo to begin with.

KidCharlemagne1962

What a complete waste of space. Do the world a favor and jump off a highway overpass.
Noone's gonna miss ya if you do anyway.

Chas

Literally coughs dust he's so old and wrinkly. If we were trapped on a desert island and had to escape by raft we could hold out your old wrinkly skin and use it as a sail. Why don't you just curl over and die old man? Just do it outside, I don't want someone to have to vacuum up your dust when you die, that's not fair on them, it's bad enough people actually have to put up with you while you're alive let alone when you die.

Ghost

Quote:Tell your mom to stop calling me in the middle of the night.

Well give her back her dog then! What did that little jack russel/foxy cross do to deserve those cruel sick fantasies you play out on it!
NOTHING! You're monster!

Stark

Starky boy, Starky boy, Starky boy... how could I possibly insult Stark??
Like this I suppose... Ever since you were born Stark you have plagued this world with your presence. You're a good for nothing waste of space piece of shit. If you were to contract herpes, people would feel sorry for the herpes virus...
Leprosy on you would be a vast physical appearance improvement.
Your mother really should have had an abortion.

Anjele

If I throw a stick will you go away?

nach_in

"The Cow King", what a fitting title. Only someone so fat and ugly, someone whom you can only wonder how they would have turned out had they not been deprived of oxygen at birth, could possible be labeled as King of the Cows.
Though if you were slaughtered and cut up into steaks, people would probably contract mad cow and so all your followers would have to be culled as to not spread your nasty disease.

Caveman

Here's a reality check for you, nobody loves you. Hell, nobody even likes you. But can you blame them?
Look at yourself, how could anyone possible love that, even out of pity...
Yuck.

Cheap

We all evolved from apes. Obviously you didn't get the memo however.
Your father should have done the world a favor and pulled out.

Morondog

Now here's a member who's name accurately portrays them. Almost.
Perhaps a better, more accurate, name for mornodog would be 'My Mothers Womb Is A Craddle Of Filth And I Am The Rotten Spawn From It".

Germanyt

Amby

You are the reason why abortions were invented in the first place.

Good.

It's about time you got off your lazy Kiwi arse and got on with this thread. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
18-07-2013, 04:18 PM
Okay muffs. Fire away! Tongue
18-07-2013, 04:27 PM
There's nothing you got on me, boi... right?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
18-07-2013, 04:28 PM
Do your best, you no good, low down Kiwi wanker!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade