Post here and I will tell you your future with 100% accuracy or your money back.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Post here and I will tell you your future with 100% accuracy or your money back.
And so help me god if you mention the insult thread and how I still haven't gotten onto it I will.. I will... I will do absolutely nothing about you commenting on it! Angry Consider yourself warned.

So yes, post here and I will channel the spiritual world or some shit through my overly large brain and tell you with absolute 100% positivity what your future holds.
Or your money back.

Response guaranteed. Thumbsup

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2013, 02:37 AM
RE: Post here and I will tell you your future with 100% accuracy or your money back.
Oh dear....I'm going to regret this.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

26-07-2013, 02:55 AM
RE: Post here and I will tell you your future with 100% accuracy or your money back.
you insult thread is bad and you should feel bad...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
26-07-2013, 04:19 AM
I don't think you can manage losing the racial debate, running your insult thread, and predicting our futures all at the same time, Muffs.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
26-07-2013, 06:18 AM
From the desk of barrister Buckaroo Fullerene
Greetings Mr. Muffs. Your kind assistance is urgently needed.
I am an official of a large Nigerian bank. We have urgent need to transfer unclaimed money out of Nigeria. We would like to place it in your bank account.
This is a very large sum of money, in gold bullion, left unclaimed since many years. It belonged to a wealthy single missionary who deposited it just before dying in an unfortunate plane crash. He got it from a terminally ill soldier who stumbled upon it in Iraq, and had to hide it from an evil dictator. It was intended for ill children to make trips to Disney World in their last 25-40 years of life. In return for assistance in this task, you will be rewarded with 40 % of the funds. For you to be a party to this worthwhile transaction, you must have holdings at my Nigerian bank of $100,000 or more. If you can assist please contact me as soon as possible.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
26-07-2013, 06:51 AM
(26-07-2013 06:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  From the desk of barrister Buckaroo Fullerene
Greetings Mr. Muffs. Your kind assistance is urgently needed.
I am an official of a large Nigerian bank. We have urgent need to transfer unclaimed money out of Nigeria. We would like to place it in your bank account.
This is a very large sum of money, in gold bullion, left unclaimed since many years. It belonged to a wealthy single missionary who deposited it just before dying in an unfortunate plane crash. He got it from a terminally ill soldier who stumbled upon it in Iraq, and had to hide it from an evil dictator. It was intended for ill children to make trips to Disney World in their last 25-40 years of life. In return for assistance in this task, you will be rewarded with 40 % of the funds. For you to be a party to this worthwhile transaction, you must have holdings at my Nigerian bank of $100,000 or more. If you can assist please contact me as soon as possible.

Sounds legit.

26-07-2013, 06:58 AM
xD Well, sure. Lets have a go.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
26-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Alright here we go, I'm channeling the spirit world and shit.
MMmmmmmmm yes, it's coming clear to me now, as clear as day.

Oh spirits of the future, I know you have better shit to do but if you don't tell me what I wanna know I will tell everyone you slept with your best friends sister, so stfu and tell me what I wanna know.

Mom

The spirits have foretold of a great journey. Mmm it's faint oh wait it's coming clear to me now. You will beset yourself upon a great journey, a great journey and a great quest. You seek something but I cannot see what oh wait, no, here it's coming clear to me now. You will go on an epic quest, one that will lead you on a great journey to seek out a crock pot.
You will find great peril upon this journey as you will discover your gas tank is empty, likely due to your husband but noones pointing fingers. As such you will need to team up with a dwarf, an elf, three men and three hobbits as you venture through the dangerous wilderness of suburbia 'Merica.
That is all the spirits have foretold, the success of this great quest rest upon your shoulders.

Nach

Oh yes, the spirits are showing me something.
It appears to be a steak.. medium done with a side of mashed potato..
It appears that the cows were not happy with your kingly rule and a revolution began. I see a great battle, loyalist cows on one side, revolutionary cows on the other. Your army lost and you were captured and promptly sent to the slaughter house...
But it's not all bad news, apparently you taste delicious.

Logica

Oh yes here it is, the spirits are showing me your future now.
You will receive a visit from a homosexual Kiwi, he will ring your door bell and when you answer he will promptly slap you across the face and leave.
This will leave you confused and trigger you to rethink your life.
As such you find your true calling as a hermit and so you sell all your worldly possessions and walk out into the forest where you live out the rest of your days.

Bucky

The spirits are channeling me some shit now.
It appears that some time in the future you will breath. You will also have a drink and have something to eat. The exact time of these catastrophic events is unclear, what is clear however is that you MUST do these things or the world will implode!
I do not know the reason why, perhaps it is because I have been watching Lost recently and the idea sparked from having to press the dooms day prevention button, or perhaps you really do need to do these things as to stop the world from imploding. Don't stop, the risk is not worth it.

Cheap

Oh yes, the planets and moons are aligning and shit. The spiritual energy is flowing through me and shit. The spirits tell me that in the future you will be dissapointed after reading this because I was too tired to type you up a proper one and so instead of doing that I end up doing this one, which is lame.
Oh the up side you feel rejoiced to learn that I'll do you a proper one in the near future.

26-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Please let me know what is in store Oh Great One Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
26-07-2013, 10:13 AM
This is definitely a good business venture for you. Smile

[Image: opforum1.png]