Post your funny GTA V random moments:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-10-2013, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 22-10-2013 12:32 PM by sporehux.)
Post your funny GTA V random moments:
RPG-ing a pursuing cop car while standing atop a moving train,
car exploded next to a deer, the deer went flying straight smack into me, knocking me off the train to death.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-10-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Post your funny GTA V random moments:
I don't harass people, but one guy was bugging me last night. So after he killed me twice while I was distracted, and blowing up my personal vehicle, I took it upon myself to even the score.

I turned on passive mode and followed him for 5-10 minutes until he became comfortable with me being there. He let me in his car. That's when I turned off passive mode, since you can't see the passengers map marker when they're in the car with you. When he exited, I casually walked up behind him and stabbed him in the neck.

Next, I changed my clothes and hair. I then called Lester and went "off the radar", which allowed me to literally walk up to him as if I were an NPC and stab him again.

I threw a sticky on his car and waited for him to come after me again. Smile
22-10-2013, 02:01 PM
My xbl party figured out how to break the rear door open on the cargo plane (titan?) And load a couple cars in. Unfortunately the door doesn't stay closed, and after takeoff the people and cars started rolling out the back. Its okay though, I was there to catch them with my stunt plane. They died horribly when two hit my wings, and some refused to exit the cars as they plummeted to the ground. I then tried to park the plane in the cargo bay of the flying titan...
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
22-10-2013, 02:17 PM
I must try that, Smile

22-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Some other player was afk, so I climbed onto the roof of his car and started smashing the windows with a bat. He returned while I was doing this, and started laughing... Then I took out my jerry can and started pouring gas in through the windshield hole... He freaked out and floored it. Now I don't know how the fire started, but his car was engulfed in flames when I got up off the pavement.
22-10-2013, 02:24 PM
Nothing near as funny to report but add me if you want to play I think I'm level 48 now (usually on from 7:30-12 EST).

Gamertag = HiighCalibre

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-10-2013, 02:31 PM
While on a mission I somehow ended up on foot, ahead of everyone else, but still far from the objective. I ran into the road yelling "somebody pick me up" and got absolutely demolished by a car literally landing on my face while traveling about 120mph.

That wasn't even the funny part though. The girl who hit me started screaming "omg omg I hit someone! I think i killed him. OMG Should I stop?" Like this shit was real or something.
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
22-10-2013, 02:45 PM
haven't had a chance to get into multiplayer much yet, but that sounds like where the fun is at.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dead Island 2 trailer -- Funny Hobbitgirl 0 21 23-07-2014 11:13 AM
Last Post: Hobbitgirl
  Funny Video Game pics vids etc Revenant77x 26 727 19-05-2014 03:05 AM
Last Post: MegaHentai
  looking for ether a play by post or skype dm for d20 game kunoxian drive 1 273 05-05-2013 03:25 AM
Last Post: Filox
  Funny Video Game Moments/Machinima TheArcticSage 4 831 21-04-2012 08:59 AM
Last Post: bemore
  Post Your Steam ID's Mindprowler 0 454 02-10-2010 11:32 PM
Last Post: Mindprowler