PostSecret

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2012, 06:35 PM
PostSecret
I was on Reddit earlier today and came across a post about this website, postsecret.com

I didn't have time to peruse it at the time. But I just went through a whole batch of it and have decided that it's now one of my favorite websites of all time.

What it is, is people send in postcards or what have you without any return info. The postcard (or what have you) feature secrets. Some funny, some sad, some fucked up... and whether they are all true or not, they are all pretty interesting.

I recommend it, if for only a time waster.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
10-05-2012, 08:38 PM
RE: PostSecret
Perusing source of emotional up-lift is never time wasted.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
11-05-2012, 09:04 AM
The guy who made the site has a TED talk Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
11-05-2012, 09:05 AM
I love TED, but these days I can't help but feel they seem to be inviting everybody to the party.

By the by, my TED will be out in November. It's on the topic of pie. Not the number, the dessert.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user