Postal 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-08-2012, 01:47 AM
Postal 2
Has anyone played the Postal series? 2 rules, because you get to kill Gary Coleman. There is a lot more they could have done with the game, however didn't though.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2012, 02:14 AM
RE: Postal 2
Postal huh, can't say I'm familiar with it, want to give me the rundown of it?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
24-08-2012, 02:36 AM
You live in a trailer park and try to get to a place to cash your paycheck. For some reason you snap and you walk around with weapons, can pour gasoline on people and animals in the game to set them on fire. The unzip command allows you to walk around pissing on people. If you get in it someones mouth, they throw up. If you get killed by the police, you end up in jail with a pack of matches. You then use the matches to set off the fire alarm and your cell opens so you can escape. Here is a link explaining the game. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postal_2
24-08-2012, 02:47 AM
Well no wonder why I was unfamiliar with the title... It was banned in Australia.. I hate my nations apparent "need" for censorship.. *sigh*

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
24-08-2012, 02:54 AM
Yeah, fortunately I have postal 2. Postal 1 and 3 do not seem to be available here though.
24-08-2012, 02:59 AM
heh, lucky you... at least Left 4 Dead 2 should be getting an uncensored release when R18 comes out... My one solace in the censored world...

24-08-2012, 03:59 AM
I liked postal 2. I think I got the title: Prozac Powered Gun Nut. I really liked the open play and non-linearity of it. And there's some sick stuff that you can do, but I won't go into that.

There's a Postal 3 out, and the monster says that it's ok, but not as good. I've yet to try it.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
24-08-2012, 04:20 AM
Now that I know Postal 3 is out there, I must find a copy. Sometimes in the sick society we live in a sick game can be good.