Poster Of The Year

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2014, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 09:35 AM by Free.)
Poster Of The Year
Many of the members here have made some remarkable posts this year, and I would like to get your views on who we should vote in as "Poster of the Year" based upon a single post. Perhaps we can start some yearly tradition?

My vote goes to Dark Phoenix for his post to Gordon at the following thread:

Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

You?

Go!

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
23-12-2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Poster Of The Year
I think this is stupid and will turn into a thread of "I liked this post from this person" thus defeating the purpose of "poster" (singular) of the year.

And also, if you seriously think that someone who I've never seen before, signed up almost a year and a half ago and only has 400ish posts (meaning he's not active), than you're a fucking idiot.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
23-12-2014, 09:41 AM
My vote goes to Free for this post.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 8 users Like kingschosen's post
23-12-2014, 09:43 AM
I haven't been here long, but I'll second Dark Phoenix. That was one of the greatest things I've ever read on any forum.
23-12-2014, 09:45 AM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 09:50 AM by Free.)
(23-12-2014 09:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think this is stupid and will turn into a thread of "I liked this post from this person" thus defeating the purpose of "poster" (singular) of the year.

And also, if you seriously think that someone who I've never seen before, signed up almost a year and a half ago and only has 400ish posts (meaning he's not active), than you're a fucking idiot.

lol

As my post says, it's based upon a single post from any poster. If we were to use your criteria, how do you think it should be evaluated?

Most posts?
Most likes?
Most reps?

What?

My position is based upon the quality of the single post, and not upon the popularity or activeness of the user.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
23-12-2014, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 09:51 AM by kingschosen.)
(23-12-2014 09:45 AM)Free Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 09:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think this is stupid and will turn into a thread of "I liked this post from this person" thus defeating the purpose of "poster" (singular) of the year.

lol

As my post says, it's based upon a single post from any poster. If we were to use your criteria, how do you think it should be evaluated?

Most posts?
Most likes?
Most reps?

What?

I'll lose because all my cheeky antics take several posts to set up.

[Image: 4sC7P.gif]

[+] 12 users Like kingschosen's post
23-12-2014, 09:52 AM
I want the poster child award!
Gimme gimme!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
23-12-2014, 09:54 AM
(23-12-2014 09:45 AM)Free Wrote:  

lol

Most posts?
Most likes?
Most reps?

What?

It should be the person people think deserves the title "poster of the year" or "member of the year". Which could be anything. It could be based off one single post, I mean you'd be fucking retarded but nothing surprises me these days so whatever floats your boat, or it could be based on sensible principles such as the person people feel contributed the most in a positive way to the forum throughout 2014.

Either way it's fucking stupid. It was stupid idea last year and it's a stupid idea this year.

23-12-2014, 09:55 AM
(23-12-2014 09:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It was stupid idea last year and it's a stupid idea this year.

It was a good idea in 2012 and 2011, though.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
23-12-2014, 09:57 AM
(23-12-2014 09:55 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 09:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It was stupid idea last year and it's a stupid idea this year.

It was a good idea in 2012 and 2011, though.

It could have worked in 2012 and 2011 I think.