Poster Of The Year

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Poster Of The Year
(29-12-2014 07:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-12-2014 04:21 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  While I'm flattered, I feel like I have to disagree. I can be one of the most abrasive and argumentative assholes here and I have a sub 100 Rep.

I mean, more popular than Girly? Chas? Rev? Moms? cjlr? Anjele? Ferdy? muffs? Tongue

Yabut, if you're "one of the most abrasive and argumentative assholes here", then ... Consider

Operative words there were "can be", I don't always turn the asshole up to 11.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2014, 06:53 AM
RE: Poster Of The Year
(24-12-2014 02:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 02:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I think I am the only one left who isn't banned from there. But I don't even remember the user name and password. They thought I was a lost Catholic soul seeking to find my way back. Big Grin

I was working the other day, after finals, before heading home. All the students are on break. So a nurse was sitting at tele with me. She looked so much like Ferdi, I kept looking at her and told her she reminded me of someone, and told her all about this place. She said. "Well you are pretty sassy, and we like you that way". Blush

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply