Poster Of The Year

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-12-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Poster Of The Year
(23-12-2014 09:32 AM)Free Wrote:  Many of the members here have made some remarkable posts this year, and I would like to get your views on who we should vote in as "Poster of the Year" based upon a single post. Perhaps we can start some yearly tradition?

My vote goes to Dark Phoenix for his post to Gordon at the following thread:

Gordonic Derrangement- Not Pleased to Meet You Twice

tl;dr

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2014, 06:57 PM
(23-12-2014 06:54 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 09:32 AM)Free Wrote:  Many of the members here have made some remarkable posts this year, and I would like to get your views on who we should vote in as "Poster of the Year" based upon a single post. Perhaps we can start some yearly tradition?

You?

Go!

tl;dr

That's nothing against Dark Phoenix, it's just that Google has trained me to have a short attention span. Tongue

(23-12-2014 06:55 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  

tl;dr

Great minds think alike Thumbsup

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
23-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Seriously though, this is my favorite poster of 2014.

[Image: The-Battle-of-Five-Armies-Comic-Con-Poster.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 5 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
23-12-2014, 07:27 PM
(23-12-2014 07:05 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Seriously though, this is my favorite poster of 2014.

Too bad the movie sucked.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 4 users Like WillHopp's post
23-12-2014, 07:42 PM
It's Luminion

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-12-2014, 07:43 PM
Mark Dreher. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
23-12-2014, 07:51 PM
(23-12-2014 07:27 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 07:05 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Seriously though, this is my favorite poster of 2014.

Too bad the movie sucked.

So sad...I haven't watched it yet. Sad

-Rowan Atkinson
23-12-2014, 07:55 PM
All I'll say about the movie is Peter Jackson tries to be George Lucas and fails. If you get that reference you'll know exactly what to expect, if not, ask me after you see it.

----
23-12-2014, 08:10 PM
(23-12-2014 07:55 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  All I'll say about the movie is Peter Jackson tries to be George Lucas and fails. If you get that reference you'll know exactly what to expect, if not, ask me after you see it.

Maybe I'll get the reference while I'm watching it. Right now all I can think is "Please don't let Jar Jar Binks make an appearance..." No

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
23-12-2014, 08:19 PM
(23-12-2014 08:10 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 07:55 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  All I'll say about the movie is Peter Jackson tries to be George Lucas and fails. If you get that reference you'll know exactly what to expect, if not, ask me after you see it.

Maybe I'll get the reference while I'm watching it. Right now all I can think is "Please don't let Jar Jar Binks make an appearance..." No

He did - disguised as Radagast.
[+] 4 users Like Rik's post