Poster Of The Year

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Poster Of The Year
I nominate myself as greatest poster of the year for my countless displays of humility. Drinking Beverage

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
24-12-2014, 01:09 PM
(24-12-2014 12:32 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 04:58 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I just have to say that is a stunning upset. That award has consistently gone to HoC on this board year after year.

Yup. That was my thought, too.

I checked the previous annual awards ceremonies and it's indeed true.

So the question is... has HoC been making more sense recently or is Girly becoming more senseless?

HoC was gone most of this year as I recall.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-12-2014, 01:54 PM
(24-12-2014 12:32 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 04:58 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I just have to say that is a stunning upset. That award has consistently gone to HoC on this board year after year.

Yup. That was my thought, too.

I checked the previous annual awards ceremonies and it's indeed true.

So the question is... has HoC been making more sense recently or is Girly becoming more senseless?

Yes.
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
24-12-2014, 02:07 PM
If I don't get sassiest, I'mma gonna repent and join Suciipe Domine.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-12-2014, 02:10 PM
(24-12-2014 02:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If I don't get sassiest, I'mma gonna repent and join Suciipe Domine.

I think I am the only one left who isn't banned from there. But I don't even remember the user name and password. They thought I was a lost Catholic soul seeking to find my way back. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-12-2014, 02:20 PM
(24-12-2014 02:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-12-2014 02:07 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If I don't get sassiest, I'mma gonna repent and join Suciipe Domine.

I think I am the only one left who isn't banned from there. But I don't even remember the user name and password. They thought I was a lost Catholic soul seeking to find my way back. Big Grin

I was working the other day, after finals, before heading home. All the students are on break. So a nurse was sitting at tele with me. She looked so much like Ferdi, I kept looking at her and told her she reminded me of someone, and told her all about this place. She said. "Well you are pretty sassy", and we like you that way". Blush

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
24-12-2014, 02:23 PM
(24-12-2014 11:08 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  2014's Forum Favorite: WickedClown
Shy

Ummm.....

no.
Facepalm

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
24-12-2014, 03:45 PM
(23-12-2014 11:43 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Worst poster: It is gone but let just say it started with W

You know, the first name that popped into my head was that Wolfbitn guy. I had forgotten all about Wicked Clown until someone else mentioned him.
24-12-2014, 09:33 PM
"Whackjob of the Year" has to go to me, because quite frankly I have no equals.

I would first like to thank all the little people ...

Bowing

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
25-12-2014, 05:08 AM
If I stop posting before the new year I think I can win on a technicality because I joined at the beginning of January 2014. Of course I then won't be around to enjoy the glamour, the media appearances and the fame.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post