Poster ideas for Ken Ham demonstration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Poster ideas for Ken Ham demonstration
I try to stay out of forums as my life gets consumed with them, but what better place for poster ideas.

Ken Ham is coming to my hometown and AronRa is heading up a demonstration. I'd like to have a/some great sign/s for the event. It's a homeschooling convention so I'd like to have constructive ideas. If it were for Ham himself, it'd be easy to say something like, "Go F yourself you douche canoe". Any ideas that would strike at the heart of creation or close-minded parents/teachers might be the way I want to go.

Any ideas would be great.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hitched_Gibson's post
22-07-2013, 09:52 PM
RE: Poster ideas for Ken Ham demonstration
For goodness sake, make sure everything is spelled correctly.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-07-2013, 10:00 PM
"If there was actually *an* "intelligent" way to design a mammal, why are there so many variations ?"
"Why didn't god know Adam would be lonely ?"
"Why didn't god know what sort of mate he wanted ?"
"How can there be 'morning and evening the first day', when the sun and earth didn't exist yet ?"
"Why did Adam have to "try out" all the beasts and birds, but none *proved* to be a suitable partner ? Tongue
"Ken, if YOU were in jail, would YOU use DNA, (which proves Evolution), to get out ?"

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-07-2013, 10:03 PM
(22-07-2013 10:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "Why did Adam have to "try out" all the beasts and birds, but none *proved* to be a suitable partner ? Tongue

those poor birds. No

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-07-2013, 10:04 PM
(22-07-2013 10:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  "If there was actually *an* "intelligent" way to design a mammal, why are there so many variations ?" ...
"Ken, if YOU were in jail, would YOU use DNA, (which proves Evolution), to get out ?"

Nice. I guess I could read through Genesis to get reacquainted with the material.
23-07-2013, 01:51 PM
"Home schooling is home fooling"
"Home schooling resumes shouldn't be written in crayon"

"Al Qaeda is the result of home schooling"
"College students from home schooling are twice as likely to get pregnant & fail basic biology" - Made up stats. I have no idea.

"If you believe geology is the work of the devil, you might be home schooled"
"If you believe in a magical world flood and a small boat with every species on in the planet inside it, you might be home schooled"

"Even in the bible, God said Ham is an abomination"

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 5 users Like Rahn127's post
23-07-2013, 01:55 PM
I dunno if I would target homeschooling so much as Ken...

Homeschooling can be really good if you are an intelligent secular parent or really vile if you are Ken Ham.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-07-2013, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 23-07-2013 04:49 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(23-07-2013 01:51 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  "Home schooling is home fooling"
"Home schooling resumes shouldn't be written in crayon"

"Al Qaeda is the result of home schooling"
"College students from home schooling are twice as likely to get pregnant & fail basic biology" - Made up stats. I have no idea.

"If you believe geology is the work of the devil, you might be home schooled"
"If you believe in a magical world flood and a small boat with every species on in the planet inside it, you might be home schooled"

"Even in the bible, God said Ham is an abomination"

I don't think that helps the cause. I have strongly considered homeschooling my youngest child.

I don't think people like AronRa are against home schooling kids -- if memory serves his wife is pro homeschool. . They're against people who use homeschooling as an excuse to keep their children from learning the truth about specifically science and evolution.

There are sooooooo many homeschool curriculums out there that are religious based...Even math and English are taught with a religious bent. It's sooo hard to find inexpensive secular homeschool curriculums.

That's the problem. Not homeschooling in general.

Tho, I'll admit that last one about ham was freaking hysterical! I just disagree with the first couple. Smile

23-07-2013, 02:31 PM
[Image: dphlwp.jpg]

Yay, nay???

“One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid,
and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision.”

- Bertrand Russel
[+] 2 users Like eksyte's post
23-07-2013, 02:38 PM
This is assuming anyone surrounding Ken Ham can read Undecided

[Image: TheWarOnFaith-MP-Ken%20Fucking%20Ham.jpg]