Poll: What type of poster do you prefer?
This poll is closed.
Scientific researcher 15.63% 5 15.63%
Smart and humerous. 53.13% 17 53.13%
Cruel and vicious 3.13% 1 3.13%
Poetic thinker 15.63% 5 15.63%
Know it all dogmatist. 0% 0 0%
Religious apologist 3.13% 1 3.13%
Deep and mysterious 6.25% 2 6.25%
Militant atheist 3.13% 1 3.13%
Total 32 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Posters.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2013, 04:35 PM
Posters.
There are all types of poster, many categories and mixes.
Is there a tendency for some to adopt a very specific attitude?

What type of POSTER do you prefer?Huh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Posters.
(18-05-2013 04:35 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  There are all types of poster, many categories and mixes.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
18-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Thanks for allowing us to choose more than one option Thumbsup

Is this poll just for idle curiosity or will you be influenced by the results, do you think?

19-05-2013, 02:15 AM
(18-05-2013 09:09 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Thanks for allowing us to choose more than one option Thumbsup

Is this poll just for idle curiosity or will you be influenced by the results, do you think?

Its not just for me.....its for everyoneYes
19-05-2013, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 19-05-2013 05:53 AM by Luminon.)
(18-05-2013 04:35 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  There are all types of poster, many categories and mixes.

The type that Seth Andrews is.
The Real Life Personal Issues-Haver. I know a shitload of things about science, spirituality, mysteries, philosophy and so on. Hardly anything new in there.

There's enough disembodied minds here and mindless bodies out there. I need someone who has both. Emotions, relationships, work issues, people's conflicts, family dynamics, this is a brave new world for me. (welcome to the autistic spectrum! Eyeglasses and nose-pinching voice alterators to the right )
Don't get me wrong, I need the science and mystery part. This is where I'm at home. This is my comfort zone from which I go exploring into the mysterious social world.
Seth is a wonderful man. He's, as I'd put it, normal in the finest sense of the world. Heart in the right place, smart, and can enjoy life. This real life, he's well adjusted to it and I admire that. I've got a lot to learn about being normal, but I can't learn it from people who are so well off that they don't talk about it. People who don't make podcasts, who don't set up forum topics and don't write forum posts about their lives and problems are useless to me. I need this mysterious normality and real life thing laid out on silver platter of something commonplace I understand, let's say the atheist/Christian conflict in America or science stuff.
[+] 1 user Likes Luminon's post
19-05-2013, 11:24 AM
I don't like posters... I like people. Some people I like make posts I don't like and some people I don't like make posts I do like.

This is why I don't use the ignore feature.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post
19-05-2013, 11:26 AM
I really don't know.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon