Posting Videos?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2016, 09:45 PM
Posting Videos?
My apologies if this post is a waste of space, but I'm uncertain how to post a video. I notice that people can post a video directly to TTA; whereas, I have only figured out how to post a link. I'd be grateful for any help. Thanks. Live long and prosper.

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Posting Videos?
When you enter a reply you will see to the right of the text box a little thing that looks like a TV. There is a dropdown box. So if you want to post a YouTube video you copy the address from YouTube under share and paste it here in the box that will appear when you select YouTube from the dropdown by the little TV.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
02-12-2016, 10:05 PM
Thank you for your kindness, Anjele. I believe I owe myself a virtual face palm.

"I'm fearful when I see people substituting fear for reason." Klaatu, from The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951)
02-12-2016, 10:36 PM
(02-12-2016 10:05 PM)Kernel Sohcahtoa Wrote:  Thank you for your kindness, Anjele. I believe I owe myself a virtual face palm.

You are welcome. I think Girlyman talked me through it about a half dozen times before I got it right...I had a good teacher. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post