Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Posts turning up blank
My posts on "Ask a Catholic" are turning up blank. When I try to edit the post all of the information is there and then I click update post and it turns up blank.

If you could fix that, that would be great.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
K I was able to fix two of them but one is being stubborn.
29-07-2014, 12:51 PM
It is a coding error. Check your quote tags and make sure they are all bracketed [ quote ] and there is an end tag [ /quote ] just remove the spaces. If there is an open quote it shows up blank.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-07-2014, 01:49 PM
It worked! Thanks bro! Now how come I can give you a like but not a rep boost?
29-07-2014, 02:04 PM
(29-07-2014 01:49 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  It worked! Thanks bro! Now how come I can give you a like but not a rep boost?

I don't think new members can give rep until they have gotten a positive rep.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-07-2014, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2014 01:22 PM by Wicked Clown.)
if anyone wants to give me a positive rating so that I can see if that will give me the ability to give positive ratings towards others, I will be sure to pay you back as quickly as possible. it will be the easiest rep boost You've ever earned it.

I only want enough to give out positive ratings to so many cool people here, otherwise I could care less about being in the hole. Seriously, that's the reason I'm asking.
30-07-2014, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2014 01:48 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-07-2014 12:28 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  if anyone wants to give me a positive rating so that I can see if that will give me the ability to give positive ratings towards others, I will be sure to pay you back as quickly as possible. it will be the easiest rep boost You've ever earned it.

I only want enough to give out positive ratings to so many cool people here, otherwise I could care less about being in the hole. Seriously, that's the reason I'm asking.

You must first pass Aurora's initiation. ... It's not for the faint of heart.
[Image: sybian-2.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
30-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Dude C'mon. I just need one point so I can dish out positive ratings to everyone I even slightly admire. Why do people not want me to have such a priveladge you all take for granted with your 100+ rep points. I don't even have a widows mite Big Grin

..."Alms please, Alms for the poor"!....I'll pay it foward. You'll see....
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
30-07-2014, 03:53 PM
You must first pass Aurora's initiation. ... It's not for the faint of heart.
[Image: sybian-2.jpg]

#sigh
30-07-2014, 03:55 PM
How do I do that LOL?