Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
Haha! To me it looks like an argument between Muffs and Pablo.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
09-08-2014, 09:32 PM
(09-08-2014 09:29 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 09:26 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You didn't answer my question fucktard.

Why are you here even though nobody wants you here?
You claim you want to be nice to people and yet you stay despite them wanting you to leave.

You are dishonest and a troll.

Actually I've received some 36 likes. I've received some positive ratings and some neutral. How do you know EVERYBODY hates me?

I never intended to offend anyone but I'm only human. Some of the shit here is so childish and pathetic, I've stepped over the line. I didn't expect this.

36 likes out of 510 posts, I wouldn't be bragging about that.
Those people rated you before they've had a chance to see how much of a dishonest troll cunt you are.

Nobody likes you. Nobody wants you here. Begone.

[Image: oscar.png]
09-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Quote:In fact, your constant going on about it and this person and your determination to find out exactly who this person is just confirms why they were worried to begin with.

My determination was less about finding out who it is and more about finding out what I supposedly did. Nobody told me.

And I have a facebook account? Really? Could you give me a link?
09-08-2014, 09:33 PM
(09-08-2014 09:30 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 09:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  You didn't answer me either
Not so much piss them off but point out how ridiculous the silly infantile behavior of some of these paranoid hysterics here is.

Then why stay? What's in it for you? I don't get it.
09-08-2014, 09:35 PM
(09-08-2014 09:33 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
Quote:In fact, your constant going on about it and this person and your determination to find out exactly who this person is just confirms why they were worried to begin with.

My determination was less about finding out who it is and more about finding out what I supposedly did. Could you tell me?

Why?
All I know is that you stalked this person and they're gone because you're here.
I take their (and Anj's) word over yours any day.

You're a vile piece of shit waste of space who isn't deserving to breath the same air as anyone else here.

Begone.

09-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Quote:Then why stay? What's in it for you? I don't get it.

Many lessons learned in humility, prudence, social skills, human nature, and dealing with bullying, rejection, and hysterical gossip.
09-08-2014, 09:36 PM
(09-08-2014 09:36 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
Quote:Then why stay? What's in it for you? I don't get it.

Many lessons learned in humility, prudence, social skills, human nature, and dealing with bullying, rejection, and hysterical gossip.

The solution; fuck off.

Nobody wants you here troll, go away.

09-08-2014, 09:37 PM
(09-08-2014 09:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 09:33 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  My determination was less about finding out who it is and more about finding out what I supposedly did. Could you tell me?

Why?
All I know is that you stalked this person and they're gone because you're here.

You're a vile piece of shit waste of space who isn't deserving to breath the same air as anyone else here.

Begone.

It's all about the he said she said bullshit without anything to back it up. Keep believing in fairy tales little baby!
09-08-2014, 09:38 PM
(09-08-2014 09:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 09:36 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Many lessons learned in humility, prudence, social skills, human nature, and dealing with bullying, rejection, and hysterical gossip.

The solution; fuck off.

Nobody wants you here troll, go away.

I wanna be here so I can continue hanging out with the circus joker that is stalking me.
09-08-2014, 09:38 PM
(09-08-2014 09:37 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 09:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why?

Begone.

It's all about the he said she said bullshit without anything to back it up. Keep believing in fairy tales little baby!

Nobody is going to tell you who this person is or what you did for safety of this person shitbrain.

Please though, keep going on about it.