• 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
You're enjoying this, I can tell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 09:45 PM
(09-08-2014 09:44 PM)pablo Wrote:  You're enjoying this, I can tell.

I certainly am Popcorn

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
09-08-2014, 09:45 PM
(09-08-2014 09:43 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Whatever, some of the people here need to not be such wimps. Maybe my presence will be good for these frightened gullible and naïve scaredy cats.

I'd be scared too if someone tracked me down and was known to want to fuck dead bodies.

They're not wimps, you're a deranged cunt who isn't welcome.

Begone foul beast.

[Image: oscar.png]
09-08-2014, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 09:52 PM by Wicked Clown.)
I don't want to fuck dead people. I'm interested in books about psychopaths. I'm interested in sociopathic behavior and death. I don't want to be one nor have I ever intended to or desired to hurt anyone.

Neither did I stalk this fictional character. Neither would Anjele know wtf she's talking about, nor has she seen me do anything of the sort. She's a gullible person who heard some cry baby weaklings story. Ohhhh! She's so scared of me she has to leave. She could put me on ignore.

I did nothing to this person nor ANY PERSON nor did I ever slightly desire to or threaten to. This conversation was over but you keep bringing it up.

This forum has childish wimps that destroyed my reputation here and in the end will get me banned because of a bunch of cry babies whining to the mods about shit that never happened and a threat that isn't nor was ever there!
09-08-2014, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 09:54 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(09-08-2014 09:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 09:43 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Whatever, some of the people here need to not be such wimps. Maybe my presence will be good for these frightened gullible and naïve scaredy cats.

I'd be scared too if someone tracked me down and was known to want to fuck dead bodies.

They're not wimps, you're a deranged cunt who isn't welcome.

Begone foul beast.

WHen did I track somebody down? Never! You believe boogey man fairy tales.
09-08-2014, 09:55 PM
This person isn't fictional (I know who it is). And I didn't bring it up, YOU brought it up.
I just told you to fuck off, which I still stand by I might add and asked some questions as to why you want to stay here when you're obviously not liked by anyone or welcome. You go on about these other forums that love you and yet you're over here trolling us because obvious troll is obvious.

You claim you don't want to hurt anyone but you obviously have hurt this person (and calling them a wimp just hinders your like-appeal) and you continue to hurt this forum every second you remain here. If you truly didn't want to hurt anyone you would leave. But you don't because you're a troll and you're dishonest.

We're not your training dumby. We're not professional therapists. We're just a bunch of atheist who want to enjoy each others company and that includes without you. We don't want you in our community and we wished you would simply just go to one of those that claim they do accept you. If you were truly honest about learning and doing the right thing you would respect our wishes and leave.

09-08-2014, 09:58 PM
I never said any forum loved me but yes there are places where I don't have enemies.

However, you talk about how I've hurt you guys Sadcryface2

How about the ludicrous shit you've all done to me?

I personally would like a clean start and have more meaninfull conversation but you're always on my ass like a hemorrhoid.
09-08-2014, 10:00 PM
(09-08-2014 09:58 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I never said any forum loved me

So this is just the newest forum that doesn't like you? You're a traveling troll.
09-08-2014, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 10:06 PM by Wicked Clown.)
No actually there is no forum at the moment that I'm a member at where people don't like me save for two Christian forums and this one. I just said I didn't claim there was a forum that loved me.

I may have left but not after all this cyberbullying and all the unprecedented bullshit people have pulled here. It's far worse than anything I've done at any forum.

I don't participate in destroying people's reputation with lies and cyber bullying. I'm not going to leave voluntarily. It's not gonna happen regardless of how much shit you talk or how many lies people make up.
09-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Quote:I never said any forum loved me

(09-08-2014 09:04 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  well that depends if you check out my account at X Christian. Net I have 21 positive reputation points since August 2nd when I got there. they know because I shared with them that I have been bad and then band and done bad things. see unlike here they don't hold grudges about what happened in the past.

and they're not afraid of their own shadow like some of the people here apparently are.

by the way I'm glad you didn't listen to your mommy. I don't know what I'd do without you buddy. Smile

Drinking Beverage