Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Posts turning up blank
Man how can anything get something from forum issues to the vipers pit?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2014, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 08:26 AM by Wicked Clown.)
it happened precisely because muffs decided to resurrect this thread and start talking shit. and he called me a stalker when the only one I've seen stalk anybody on this site is him.

Its amusing though!

it's also funny how everybody acts like my behavior so atrocious but they don't even give a shit about or mention all this ridiculous bullshit that so many other pe are pulling .

But thats life.
10-08-2014, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 10:43 AM by Wicked Clown.)
Let me ask everyone. Have any of you EVER seen me stalk anyone? Anyone? Ever?

You watch Muffs stalk me and don't give a shit but never seen me do anything of the sort

So everyone has a vendetta against me the moment I got here and no one has actually witnessed me do this really serious bullshit, but everyone swallows it. Thumbsup
And if someone you like actually commits stalkery on the forum before your eyes you don't give a shit!

You drama Queens are a riot! Smile
LOL!
10-08-2014, 11:42 AM
You know what REALLY happened? Somebody was upset that I sock puppeted af.org. So when I came here they decided to cry wolf and make up some story about me abusing them. Then they stirred up the pooop pot by saying I'm so scary that he/she has to leave the forum until I get banned.

"I can't stay here even though I can easily put him on ignore. He's toooo scary, I have to go cry to the MODS and tell stories to other members, and then run for my life!!!
" Sadcryface2 If you guys don't see how pathetic that is you have been blinded by bullshit. Seriously? You really don't see?

Everyone here believed him/her though they have nothing to show for me ever stalking anyone.

Following a friend (we are still friends) to Exchristian.net is not stalkery or abuse of someone. Starting an OP asking "Can I call you". Is not victimizing anyone.

But what you guys have done to me on multiple threads is victimizing. You are guilty of precisely what you charge me with!

LOL Wink It's the truth!
10-08-2014, 11:55 AM
(10-08-2014 11:42 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  You know what REALLY happened? Somebody was upset that I sock puppeted af.org. So when I came here they decided to cry wolf and make up some story about me abusing them. Then they stirred up the pooop pot by saying I'm so scary that he/she has to leave the forum until I get banned.

"I can't stay here even though I can easily put him on ignore. He's toooo scary, I have to go cry to the MODS and tell stories to other members, and then run for my life!!!
" Sadcryface2 If you guys don't see how pathetic that is you have been blinded by bullshit. Seriously? You really don't see?

Everyone here believed him/her though they have nothing to show for me ever stalking anyone.

Following a friend (we are still friends) to Exchristian.net is not stalkery or abuse of someone. Starting an OP asking "Can I call you". Is not victimizing anyone.

But what you guys have done to me on multiple threads is victimizing. You are guilty of precisely what you charge me with!

LOL Wink It's the truth!

Med check on aisle 9. Med check on aisle 9.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-08-2014, 11:58 AM
Gasp imagine that, wicked clown is the one who can't drop this topic. Seriously, you're the last three posts in this thread.

Oh yes I'm certain my friend is lying, only makes send that this person was complaining about how terrified they were of you months before you even considered joining this forum. Yeah they've been planning this a long time because they knew you'd eventually come here. What a victim you are. Makes perfect sense.
[/sarcasm]
No one's buying the "woe is me" crap. LOL Wink ....... Dodgy

By the way you've made your intentions here clear. We've made it clear you aren't welcome and you've made it clear you are going to stick around just to piss us off. That's called intentionally disrupting the forum.

I'm done here, bye.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
10-08-2014, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 12:13 PM by Wicked Clown.)
diaper check on aisle 5 diaper check on aisle 5.

we have a big baby who needs his/her diaper change.

why don't you guys go and find this wimp who could have just put me on ignore but instead had to run away with their tails between their legs over something that's not a threat whatsoever, and maybe change his/her depends.
10-08-2014, 12:03 PM
(10-08-2014 11:59 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  why don't you guys go and find this in person who could have just put me on ignore but instead had to run away with their tails between their legs over something that's not a threat whatsoever, and maybe change his/her depends.

It's more fun to watch you fret over it.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-08-2014, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 01:59 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(10-08-2014 11:58 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Gasp imagine that, wicked clown is the one who can't drop this topic. Seriously, you're the last three posts in this thread.

Oh yes I'm certain my friend is lying, only makes send that this person was complaining about how terrified they were of you months before you even considered joining this forum. Yeah they've been planning this a long time because they knew you'd eventually come here. What a victim you are. Makes perfect sense.
[/sarcasm]
No one's buying the "woe is me" crap. LOL Wink ....... Dodgy

By the way you've made your intentions here clear. We've made it clear you aren't welcome and you've made it clear you are going to stick around just to piss us off. That's called intentionally disrupting the forum.

I'm done here, bye.
actually I came here with perfectly good intentions. if you noticed earlier when I was here if I ever offended somebody I would apologize for it. I came here with no intention of offending anyone, but because there's so many weak pussies here, it pushed me over the edge a little.

most of the posts in conversations that I've started here have nothing to do with conflict or pissing anyone off but constructive conversation.

Which is what I came here for. yeah and you claim this person was terrified of me for months but you can't tell me what I actually did. I smell your bullshit you're going to have to do better than that. And go pamper your hysterical immature friend
10-08-2014, 12:07 PM
(10-08-2014 12:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 11:59 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  why don't you guys go and find this in person who could have just put me on ignore but instead had to run away with their tails between their legs over something that's not a threat whatsoever, and maybe change his/her depends.

It's more fun to watch you fret over it.

well don't worry I'll stop fretting and I will begin laughing more at what kind of pussies we have . We have a bunch of timid petrified girl Scouts afraid of the boogie man and you have all been very big men and come to their rescue to hunt down this dangerous Ogre! Laugh out load

Big Grin