Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
Quote:you seem to be enjoying this a lot

I was done with this thread but then Girly came here and started talking shit. I have never once since I've been to this forum started shit with anybody. People keep fucking with me. I came here to initiate meaningful conversation. But everyone here seems to want to play grab ass with me.

If you guys learn to STFU and let things go, so will I Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2014, 04:56 PM
(10-08-2014 12:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 12:53 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  this is officially my favorite website! Wink

Father forgive me for I know not what I do. Weeping

Post 175:
I love you guys! Thanks for helping me. Shy

Post 177:
Fuck all those cunt-fuck shit-sucks Angry RAWWWWWWWH Angry Angry

Unpredictable mood swings are unpredictable. Certainly not something a woman should be concerned about coming from a man who might need therapy, though, right?
Dodgy

[+] 5 users Like TheGulegon's post
10-08-2014, 04:56 PM
(10-08-2014 04:21 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  like that little scared neurotic bitch who ran away cryinig from the 0 risk of going through a Goddamn thing!

All right, this shit has grown tedious and I don't give a shit if they ban me or not for revealing personal shit. It was DemonicLemon okay. It was DemonicLemon. There. Are you happy now?

(10-08-2014 04:53 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  If you guys learn to STFU and let things go, so will I Thumbsup

Where's the fun in that?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-08-2014, 04:58 PM
You aren't required to respond. The reason you do is because you like the attention.
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
10-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Facepalm this thread has become the new "last person to post wins" thread because wicked just can't let it go. I know, I know "boo-hoo, but people keep posting in here!!! Sadcryface2 " doesn't mean you have to take the bait. Every post is you saying the same thing over and over and over. We get it, we're not buying it. Seriously take moderator's advice and let it go. You don't have to respond to every. Little. Thing.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 5 users Like Smercury44's post
10-08-2014, 05:08 PM
I came to this forum to be nice to people which is why when the PMSing little girl scouts got offended by the bearded hatchet wound comment I apologized and didn't make those comments anymore. but people just couldn't let it go. I wanted to play nice but since you guys like to play it like this then every time you post here, your actions tell me how much you like to interact with me and play this game so let's keep it up!

as much as you guys post on my threads , it tells me I must be a major asset to this forums entertainment factor! Smile

glad I could help!
10-08-2014, 05:11 PM
(10-08-2014 04:56 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 12:58 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Father forgive me for I know not what I do. Weeping

Post 175:
I love you guys! Thanks for helping me. Shy

Post 177:
Fuck all those cunt-fuck shit-sucks Angry RAWWWWWWWH Angry Angry

Unpredictable mood swings are unpredictable. Certainly not something a woman should be concerned about coming from a man who might need therapy, though, right?
Dodgy
no absolutely no woman but the most pathetic, scared, childish, and infantile little bitch alive should be afraid of some dude on a discussion forum that she can just put on ignore!

people need to seriously grow up!
10-08-2014, 05:15 PM
You can't just not respond. Here's a test. NEVER POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN. No matter how many people continue to comment, no matter what is said, don't post in here again. If you really want to be a productive member of this forum, you'll take my challenge. That's the only way to prove your words are true. Any other posts from you in this thread will just be further proof that all you came here to do is be a fucking troll. Let's see if you've got it in you.

..... And.. GO!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
10-08-2014, 05:17 PM
(10-08-2014 05:11 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  no absolutely no woman but the most pathetic, scared, childish, and infantile little bitch alive should be afraid of some dude on a discussion forum that she can just put on ignore!
I told you it was DemonicLemon. Can you drop it now?

#sigh
10-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Drama magnet.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post