Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
Quote:absolutely no woman but the most pathetic, scared, childish, and infantile little bitch alive should be afraid of some dude on a discussion forum that she can just put on ignore!

You bring this up repeatedly.
Why then, don't you take your own advice?
Why are you afraid of what someone on a forum says about you?
There's no way they can hurt you.
You can just put them on ignore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-08-2014, 05:23 PM
(10-08-2014 05:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 05:11 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  no absolutely no woman but the most pathetic, scared, childish, and infantile little bitch alive should be afraid of some dude on a discussion forum that she can just put on ignore!
I told you it was DemonicLemon. Can you drop it now?

I don't remember a demonic lemmon from af.org. Really?

Okay girly man, sorry for scaring you. Shall we drop it?
10-08-2014, 05:24 PM
(10-08-2014 05:22 PM)pablo Wrote:  
Quote:absolutely no woman but the most pathetic, scared, childish, and infantile little bitch alive should be afraid of some dude on a discussion forum that she can just put on ignore!

You bring this up repeatedly.
Why then, don't you take your own advice?
Why are you afraid of what someone on a forum says about you?
There's no way they can hurt you.
You can just put them on ignore.
I'm not afraid. I'm annoyed and my patience is tested. Im also quite amused by these people. Big Grin

It has nothing to do with fear.
10-08-2014, 05:24 PM
8 minutes Facepalm

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 6 users Like Smercury44's post
10-08-2014, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 05:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-08-2014 05:23 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 05:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I told you it was DemonicLemon. Can you drop it now?

I don't remember a demonic lemmon from af.org. Really?

She went by a different user name over there. Much like StupidClown versus ThunderCunt.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
10-08-2014, 05:26 PM
(10-08-2014 05:23 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Shall we drop it?

Not on your life.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
10-08-2014, 05:30 PM
My god, this is like how the holidays went with my family before my parents got divorced.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 4 users Like Adrianime's post
10-08-2014, 05:36 PM
(10-08-2014 05:11 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 04:56 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Post 175:
I love you guys! Thanks for helping me. Shy

Post 177:
Fuck all those cunt-fuck shit-sucks Angry RAWWWWWWWH Angry Angry

Unpredictable mood swings are unpredictable. Certainly not something a woman should be concerned about coming from a man who might need therapy, though, right?
Dodgy
no absolutely no woman but the most pathetic, scared, childish, and infantile little bitch alive should be afraid of some dude on a discussion forum that she can just put on ignore!

people need to seriously grow up!

The internet site doesn't go anywhere, but you might, which is where the fear comes from.
I don't have absolute proof, but it has been alleged that you have changed locations on more than 1 occasion, so as to make your IP address unrecognizable to the people charged with keeping a banned person from re-registering on another forum.
Some people might see that actual IRL changing of locations to sneak back into a forum in which you are not welcome, a short step away from changing locations IRL in order meet up with your new "friends", whether they want you or not.

At this point, it doesn't matter what your intentions were, or even that your changing of locations never happened, because someone here thought you had, and they are not going to take the risk of allowing you to find them, online or off.

I've been the guy asked to leave because my presence would have made the people at the "party" uncomfortable! Something as simple as an EX shows up before me, and no one wanted us in the same room! So since she'd already grabbed a beer and sat down to relax, I was the one asked to leave. You know what I did? I left! Why? Because I'm not the kind of little spiteful shit that enjoys watching other people squirm!

You are the one, at least coming across as, that guy! Except you've got that "possibly dangerously crazy" thing going on simultaneously! I'm not hoping you walk out and get hit by a bus; I just want you to leave!

[+] 10 users Like TheGulegon's post
10-08-2014, 05:37 PM
(10-08-2014 05:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 05:23 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I don't remember a demonic lemmon from af.org. Really?

She went by a different user name over there. Much like StupidClown versus ThunderCunt.

I go by a different name there too.
10-08-2014, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 05:45 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(10-08-2014 05:15 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You can't just not respond. Here's a test. NEVER POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN. No matter how many people continue to comment, no matter what is said, don't post in here again. If you really want to be a productive member of this forum, you'll take my challenge. That's the only way to prove your words are true. Any other posts from you in this thread will just be further proof that all you came here to do is be a fucking troll. Let's see if you've got it in you.

..... And.. GO!!
but this is girly man's favorite thread. How can I just let his favorite thread die?

people love to post here and so it makes me feel like I'm doing the forum a good service by making people excited and entertained. they wouldn't keep posting hereor the other thread that was just like it that was almost 30 pages long when it got locked, if they weren't getting some sort of pleasure out of it.

I'll make a deal. me and pussy man are in a contest now. if girlyman doesn't post on this thread again neither will i. the first person to post losses. if girlyman posts I have to post because I'm intimidated by him and I'm afraid he will hurt me with his vagina.
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post