Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
(10-08-2014 05:41 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 05:15 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  You can't just not respond. Here's a test. NEVER POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN. No matter how many people continue to comment, no matter what is said, don't post in here again. If you really want to be a productive member of this forum, you'll take my challenge. That's the only way to prove your words are true. Any other posts from you in this thread will just be further proof that all you came here to do is be a fucking troll. Let's see if you've got it in you.

..... And.. GO!!
but this is girly man's favorite thread. How can I just let his favorite thread die?

It's your favorite thread, you love this.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2014, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 07:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(10-08-2014 05:41 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I'll make a deal. me and pussy man are in a contest now. if girlyman doesn't post on this thread again neither will i. the first person to post losses. if girlyman posts I have to post because I'm intimidated by him and I'm afraid he will hurt me with his vagina.

[Image: shucks.gif]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-08-2014, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 06:14 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Quote:n't go anywhere, but you might, which is where the fear comes from.I don't have absolute proof, but it has been alleged that you have changed locations on more than 1 occasion, so as to make your IP address unrecognizable to the people charged with keeping a banned person from re-registering on another forum.Some people might see that actual IRL changing of locations to sneak back into a forum in which you are not welcome, a short step away from changing locations IRL in order meet up with your new "friends", whether they want you or not.At this point, it doesn't matter what your intentions were, or even that your changing of locations never happened, because someone here thought you had, and they are not going to take the risk of allowing you to find them, online or off. I've been the guy asked to leave because my presence would have made the people at the "party" uncomfortable! Something as simple as an EX shows up before me, and no one wanted us in the same room! So since she'd already grabbed a beer and sat down to relax, I was the one asked to leave. You know what I did? I left! Why? Because I'm not the kind of little spiteful shit that enjoys watching other people squirm!You are the one, at least coming across as, that guy! Except you've got that "possibly dangerously crazy" thing going on simultaneously! I'm not hoping you walk out and get hit by a bus; I just want you to leave!

moved to Minnesota but it wasn't to change my IP address lol

I moved to another state when all I had to use was a proxy server lol. Laugh out load

all I could have also just use my cell phone because the IP always changes on a cell phone.

I move so I could be a member of atheist forums hahahahaha! Big Grin

Really?
10-08-2014, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 06:24 PM by TheGulegon.)
(10-08-2014 06:05 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
Quote:n't go anywhere, but you might, which is where the fear comes from.I don't have absolute proof, but it has been alleged that you have changed locations on more than 1 occasion, so as to make your IP address unrecognizable to the people charged with keeping a banned person from re-registering on another forum.Some people might see that actual IRL changing of locations to sneak back into a forum in which you are not welcome, a short step away from changing locations IRL in order meet up with your new "friends", whether they want you or not.At this point, it doesn't matter what your intentions were, or even that your changing of locations never happened, because someone here thought you had, and they are not going to take the risk of allowing you to find them, online or off. I've been the guy asked to leave because my presence would have made the people at the "party" uncomfortable! Something as simple as an EX shows up before me, and no one wanted us in the same room! So since she'd already grabbed a beer and sat down to relax, I was the one asked to leave. You know what I did? I left! Why? Because I'm not the kind of little spiteful shit that enjoys watching other people squirm!You are the one, at least coming across as, that guy! Except you've got that "possibly dangerously crazy" thing going on simultaneously! I'm not hoping you walk out and get hit by a bus; I just want you to leave!

moved to Minnesota but it wasn't to change my IP address lol

I moved to another state when all I had to use was a proxy server lol. Laugh out load

all I could have also just use my cell phone because the IP always changes on a cell phone.

I move so I could be a member of atheist forums hahahahaha! Big Grin

Really?

That is irrelevant. Someone here felt threatened, and you refuse to leave.
That alone shows you care nothing for the other person's feelings, and you calling them names shows outright contempt for them.
Until you leave, like an adult would when faced with this situation, you are that guy!
[edit] So don't be surprised when you are treated like that guy.

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
10-08-2014, 06:29 PM
you bring up a story of you walking out of a party because your ex was there.

big difference between that and someone criminalizing you. according to a friend of this person, she has been making a horrible monster out of me for months here . and it is she who is responsible for all of these discussions that are going on, and all this paranoia and hysteria,and things would not be all that bad for me at this forum w ere it not for her bullshit.

somebody sent me a PM saying that they have to block me for the sake of self-preservation less they become my next victim. Anjele said the police had to get involved to stop me from doing my wicked deeds to this person.

these allegations are not light matters.

my unkind words about what she did and who she must be as a person, is quite minor to what she's been doing.

I have spoke very candidly on this forum about all of my bad behaviour on other forums and in real life. I even gave a link to my criminal record. yet people keep insisting that I'm full of shit and choose to believe the bullshit for which they have nothing to show for.

Im not letting these little babies bully me off the forum.
10-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Do you really think your refusal to leave will make it better here for you?
You're being an even bigger asshole now than you were when you got here (which was considerable).
This behavior is unlikely going to make you friends here, or cause anyone to forget the past.
Again, the only rational reason for you to continue to troll here is because you enjoy it, and you get the attention you crave.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-08-2014, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 06:53 PM by Wicked Clown.)
I've actually had a lot of very meaningful discussions with people since I've been in here. there's a handful of little bitches but the majority of the people here are very cool.

aside from this thread and a stupid thread hat got locked, go find somewhere else recently where I have done anything that was remotely close to disruption or coflicts or being an asshole with another user.

nearly all of the discussions I have here are quite pleasant.
10-08-2014, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 07:10 PM by TheGulegon.)
(10-08-2014 06:29 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  you bring up a story of you walking out of a party because your ex was there.

big difference between that and someone criminalizing you. according to a friend of this person, she has been making a horrible monster out of me for months here . and it is she who is responsible for all of these discussions that are going on, and all this paranoia and hysteria,and things would not be all that bad for me at this forum w ere it not for her bullshit.

somebody sent me a PM saying that they have to block me for the sake of self-preservation less they become my next victim. Anjele said the police had to get involved to stop me from doing my wicked deeds to this person.

these allegations are not light matters.

my unkind words about what she did and who she must be as a person, is quite minor to what she's been doing.

I have spoke very candidly on this forum about all of my bad behaviour on other forums and in real life. I even gave a link to my criminal record. yet people keep insisting that I'm full of shit and choose to believe the bullshit for which they have nothing to show for.

Im not letting these little babies bully me off the forum.

You've made contradicting statements before, so how am I to believe anything you've just typed, over the word of a person who's been a member here for far longer than you? I'm not accusing you of anything, but I assume moving from house to house isn't listed amongst your "criminal activities", and I have only your word (which I'll admit to taking with a grain of salt) that those movements happened for whatever other reasons. I'm not afraid of you, so I could care less, but you've scared the shit out of someone here, and it seems you don't give a damn!

If I went to a party and found out I wasn't welcome because someone inside thought I was a Klingon come to take them to the penal asteroid of Rura Penthe, I'd be a little incredulous, myself. But I'm not going to rush in there and terrorize the poor person, either (or even call them names... out loud). In fact, I'd just leave.

You need to at least accept responsibility for staying in a place you are not welcome because "fuck you", and realize that that activity is childish, and petty.

[+] 4 users Like TheGulegon's post
10-08-2014, 07:07 PM
(10-08-2014 06:29 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  big difference between that and someone criminalizing you. according to a friend of this person, she has been making a horrible monster out of me for months here . and it is she who is responsible for all of these discussions that are going on, and all this paranoia and hysteria,and things would not be all that bad for me at this forum w ere it not for her bullshit.

That shit's between you and DemonicLemon. Get a room.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-08-2014, 07:15 PM
I can't understand the effort that is being put into proving your intentions/innocence. Aren't you tired? Or are you really just enjoying this and screwing around with people? If somebody...or a group of people mislabeled me (as this group kind of did when I first joined, actually), I would make my case..ONCE, and then say, "eff it, believe me or don't believe me, I don't have time to sit here trying to convince you." I would then go about doing what I wanted to do, and people would see through my actions (or words in the case of an internet forum) what type of person I really was.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 6 users Like Adrianime's post