Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
(10-08-2014 07:38 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Girly man on the other hand!!! Censored

Loves to play grab ass with me! AngryNo

I got people for that. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-08-2014, 08:20 PM
(10-08-2014 08:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(10-08-2014 07:28 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Okay Girlyman. Tell Lemon Variable that I ate lemons and hate lemons because they make me cry, and hate variables and she's in extreme danger of me sending her a post that will make her lose control of her BOWELS

This looks like a very clear and direct threat to terrorize someone on this forum.

Didn't look like a joke.
10-08-2014, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 09:03 PM by Wicked Clown.)
A) it isn't even lemon variable that made up those stories. Girly made that shit up!

B) I should have known how difficult it is for the children here to understand sarcasm!

C) This is the coliseum. It's suppose to be no holds barred! Big Grin

D) I Don't even know who DemonicLemon is!

E)Is there are member here called lemonvariable. That was the person I threatened. I don't think that user exists.
10-08-2014, 08:25 PM
[Image: thumb_zpsfd3df199.jpg]
10-08-2014, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 09:34 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Honestly I thought maybe this Lemon Variable might be a figment of girlys imagination.

Okay Girly! The game begins again! Don't come here to bite me with those razor sharp fangs and pussy lips to infect me with any more of your STD's, and I will not post here any more and the topic will die forever!

Quote:Didn't look like a joke.
Yes and my terror of girly man Evil_monster isn't a joke either. I'm gonna have nightmares GaspWeepingSadcryface2 Shocking

Quote:This looks like a very clear and direct threat to terrorize someone on this forum.
Yeah on that same post I expressed how horrified I am of getting eaten by a vagina. Yeah sounds like I was really serious! Okay! Whatever you say Blink

We begin again.....
[+] 1 user Likes Wicked Clown's post
10-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Reentry house allows you to do this online?
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
10-08-2014, 09:26 PM
(10-08-2014 08:26 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Yes and my terror of girly man Evil_monster isn't a joke either. I'm gonna have nightmares ... Okay Girly! The game begins again!

The game is afoot!

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-08-2014, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 09:38 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Quote:This looks like a very clear and direct threat to terrorize someone on this forum.

That is, if you can prove that there is a member of the forum with the name Lemon Variable.

Hey girly,
tell me about this Demonic Lemon
10-08-2014, 09:37 PM
(10-08-2014 09:33 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  

That is, if you can prove that there is a member of the forum with the name Lemon Variable.

Hey girly,
tell me about this Demonic Lemon

You already did this an hour ago. You high again?
10-08-2014, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2014 09:43 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Okay New Rule to this Game.

Every Post on this thread from here on out receives a like from , yours Truly
[Image: pennywise2_zps461533f4.jpg]

Huge reward for posting on this thread Big Grin

Quote:You already did this an hour ago. You high again?
I have no clue who demonic lemon is. I've heard about it a lot in the past two hours or so but haven't heard the details really