Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2014, 10:38 AM
RE: Posts turning up blank
also I'm warning Pablo to not return here. this is my corner of the Coliseum. I will charge you with trespassing. me and my home girls are gathering up a whole bunch of evidence to submit to the forum judge about you abusing me and stalking and harassing me.

also I just submitted my application to become a moderator. if I get denied I'm hiring an attorney to file a lawsuit for violations of affirmative action and discrimination because I'm German , irish and a clown. you guys totally gang banged and cyber ravaged me. if you do it again I'll threaten to sue you again. I'll threaten to sue you like 3 to 5 times because that's what you get for intimidating me. I'm afraid to even read your post because of how they make me feel dirty and victimized. Sad

don't come back here or you will face severe ramifications. Your ugly face is against my sideshow policy. Angry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2014, 10:43 AM
That's ok, I just sent an email to the place you're living letting them know what you're doing with your free time. Smile
Thanks for the nice head-shot BTW.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-08-2014, 10:44 AM
(11-08-2014 09:31 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 09:00 AM)pablo Wrote:  You're a dick.

Girly said I was a pussy. You say I'm a dick! Those statements are like so contradictory they cancel each other out Thumbsup

Not at all. Just means you're a cloaca. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-08-2014, 10:48 AM
Quote:That's ok, I just sent an email to the place you're living

Okay, do you want to know the name of my counselor as well? Do you want to see my birthcertificate, social security card, Drivers license, and the abscess on my right butt cheek?

I've placed an official restraining order against you. My Psychiatrist is going to prescribe me a golden membership to this forum for the sake of my learning how to deal with you monsters in a controlled setting where you can only to so much. It's called desensitization therapy.

This is my shot at training for excellence and if you try to deny me my right to treat my mental health needs that is a violation of our policy and we will have you taken to the forum judge and banned for like 20 years!!! Angry
11-08-2014, 11:14 AM
I'm actually convinced at this point, that wicked clown is a pathological liar.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 5 users Like Adrianime's post
11-08-2014, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014 11:23 AM by Wicked Clown.)
Dude, it is so clear that I'm not being sarcastic or joking and Psychiatrists that prescribe golden memberships to TTA as well as TTA medals and Trophies, And TTA slippers exist as well as 20 year bans from forum judges. Don't make me gather evidence against you!

I am so not joking. If you say that again I'll threaten to take your membership away. Because that's what you get for your war crimes against me Weeping

I'm friends with the forum judge who will charge you with first degree flaming and clown poking! Angry
11-08-2014, 11:30 AM
You're still a dick.
ETA: Now you're an ignored dick.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-08-2014, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014 12:13 PM by Wicked Clown.)
(11-08-2014 11:30 AM)pablo Wrote:  You're still a dick.
ETA: Now you're an ignored dick.

NO! I'm a douchebag! Get your facts straight!

And thank you for putting me on ignore Thumbsup

Every post on this thread receives a like point still but we have a new rule to the game. Everyone who puts me on ignore is the WINNER!

It takes courage and maturity to put a person on ignore. If you don't like reading someone's posts or don't like them in general, PLEASE make the right decision and ignore them Thumbsup Bowing
11-08-2014, 01:59 PM
(11-08-2014 11:14 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I'm actually convinced at this point, that wicked clown is a pathological liar.

That was evident on day one really, its kinda easy to see why he got banned at the other forum. Some people it seems don't learn from past mistakes.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
11-08-2014, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014 02:20 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Quote:wicked clown is a pathological liar.

Goes to show some people here have 0 ability to understand OBVIOUS sarcasm.