Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
(10-08-2014 06:29 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  according to a friend of this person, she has been making a horrible monster out of me for months here . and it is she who is responsible for all of these discussions that are going on, and all this paranoia and hysteria,and things would not be all that bad for me at this forum w ere it not for her bullshit.

She said you were a lousy lay as well.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Quote:She said you were a lousy lay as well.

I'm actually hung like a horse and can easily prove it. That's the nice thing about having a huge cock like I do is it's easy to prove. Just go to AF.org Area 69 and check out Phatt Matts Naughty Spots Smile
11-08-2014, 05:06 PM
(11-08-2014 04:59 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  

I'm actually hung like a horse and can easily prove it. That's the nice thing about having a huge cock like I do is it's easy to prove. Just go to AF.org Area 69 and check out Phatt Matts Naughty Spots Smile

Okay. Prove it.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-08-2014, 05:32 PM
if there is a subforum here where that is allowed, I'd be happy to. otherwise would have to email them. Or you can just not be lazy and log into af.org and go to area 69.
11-08-2014, 05:35 PM
(11-08-2014 04:59 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  

That does not actually disprove what she said though. Just that you have even fewer excuses then most.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
11-08-2014, 05:44 PM
(10-08-2014 04:45 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I love you little pussy ass Cry baby bitches! You're a riot! Laugh out load Your infantile immaturity is amazing.

Heh. As far as examples of a complete lack of self awareness go this is just golden.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
11-08-2014, 05:56 PM
I was speaking of those who are terrorized by threats that dont exist.
11-08-2014, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014 06:22 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(11-08-2014 05:56 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I was speaking of those who are terrorized by threats that dont exist.

*wooooosh!*

That's some funny shit right there.

edit: I don't know why you liked this post Clown, it was not funny cause you were TRYING to be funny.
[+] 3 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
11-08-2014, 06:24 PM
I'm not claiming to be mature. I would consider myself immature. but compared to people that are scared shitless of some random person on a discussion forum who never threatened to hurt a fly, I realize ive got more to be grateful for than I thought.
11-08-2014, 06:29 PM
It's like listening to a 7 year old having a tantrum. Sad.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post