Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
by the way I announced a while back that every post on this thread gets a like whether I like it or not.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2014, 06:31 PM
Whiskey. The Clown here has vowed to like every post on this thread, I don't know why, maybe he thinks it's punishment.
Nobody cares enough to ask.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-08-2014, 06:32 PM
(11-08-2014 06:29 PM)pablo Wrote:  It's like listening to a 7 year old having a tantrum. Sad.
it seems whiskey is new to this neck of the woods so I'm just informing him.

first you keep saying I'm enjoying myself , now you're saying I'm throwing tantrums. Make up your mind.
11-08-2014, 06:34 PM
(11-08-2014 06:31 PM)pablo Wrote:  Whiskey. The Clown here has vowed to like every post on this thread, I don't know why, maybe he thinks it's punishment.
Nobody cares enough to ask.
to lighten things up I made this the every post wins thread.

but I guess I'll have to announce it on every page so that people understand the rules
11-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Ok, I'm positive you're a dick. Positive!
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
11-08-2014, 06:36 PM
(11-08-2014 06:24 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I'm not claiming to be mature. I would consider myself immature. but compared to people that are scared shitless of some random person on a discussion forum who never threatened to hurt a fly, I realize ive got more to be grateful for than I thought.

You have a shocking lack of self awareness. It's almost fascinating. Popcorn Popcorn

Honestly it's so evident that if I thought you had the required intellectual complexity I'd almost consider it a work of satirical brilliance. You don't though.

Tell me: what is the exact thought train that goes into thinking that offering to show your dick to everyone is a good course of action in a thread where everyone already thinks your a creepy sex offender?
Seriously. Shocking lack.
[+] 6 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
11-08-2014, 06:37 PM
(11-08-2014 06:34 PM)pablo Wrote:  Ok, I'm positive you're a dick. Positive!
thank you!

I'm no longer wicked clown. I'm dick the giant! Evil_monster
11-08-2014, 06:37 PM
(11-08-2014 06:30 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  by the way I announced a while back that every post on this thread gets a like whether I like it or not.

Nobody likes a like whore son.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
11-08-2014, 06:42 PM
I've showed everybody my personal information along with my criminal history so they know that I'm not an SO. I'm just saying if people want to accuse me of being hung like a mouse I can prove otherwise. besides I can actually give people something to get excited about. people like to go witch hunting here so I figured I might as well give them an excuse.
11-08-2014, 06:43 PM
(11-08-2014 06:37 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 06:30 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  by the way I announced a while back that every post on this thread gets a like whether I like it or not.

Nobody likes a like whore son.
I like you don't I?