Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
okay so he said we don't want to reconcile , so its better to talk shit. that is so wise. you're a genius. and so fucking mature as well.

it's going to be so much better for everybody to not reconcile and to just keep slinging shit. how old are you?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Oh look another juvenile attempt to blame someone else for the shit storm your unwelcome and unwanted presence makes and right on queue. Shocking.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
12-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Okay what seems more Juvenile to you? The options is to try to get a long or keep talking shit?

Of those two options, which would be more mature?
12-08-2014, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2014 09:35 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
That's a nice false dichotomy fallacy you got going there. There is a third option: you leave the place your not wanted, not needed, not welcome, and are disrupting. You know what happens then? Everyone gets along, the "shit talking" ends, you get to roam the wild plains of every other atheist forum that hasn't banned you yet, and we don't have to deal with your creepy unstable junkie ass.

Win bloody win.

You as the career troll with a well documented history of trolling you do NOT, I will repeat that, NOT get to dictate who or what is the least juvenile course of action or how legitimate other peoples feelings towards you are. You don't have the reputation or the depth if moral character to do so.

Personal Note: You need to learn the difference between "talking shit" and a legitimate critique of your displayed character. I don't have an opinion on the allegations against you but I do have an opinion about how you HANDLE the allegations and that opinion is that your mannerisms, conduct, attitude, and vulgarity are as good as proof that the allegations are true. You have been accused of being an unstable psycho and you have acted in this thread like an unstable psycho.

Granted I think you're still the same garden variety troll you have always been on other forums. See. That last bit was shit talk, now fuck off you societal skid mark.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
12-08-2014, 03:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2014 09:20 PM by Wicked Clown.)
okay well I've tried to be reasonable and pleasant with you and you had some very good things to say at first but now you're just being a little bitch and not acting your age. I'm not claiming that I have anything to boast about but the fact remains that that is how you are behaving regardless, and you are a weak little bitch!

Clown Edited because of a stupid insult. PM me if you want to know what it wasCensored (I'll give you the details word for word about how terrible it was)
12-08-2014, 03:22 PM
If nobody else posts on this thread then neither will i. I'm happy to let it die, how about you?
12-08-2014, 03:39 PM
(12-08-2014 03:22 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  If nobody else posts on this thread then neither will i. I'm happy to let it die, how about you?

Why don't you just stop responding? Who cares if anyone else posts, if you walk away the thread will die.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-08-2014, 03:44 PM
(12-08-2014 03:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-08-2014 03:22 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  If nobody else posts on this thread then neither will i. I'm happy to let it die, how about you?

Why don't you just stop responding? Who cares if anyone else posts, if you walk away the thread will die.
for some reason I thought that this would be a good test of my patience and a good way to learn how to deal with hostile people and rejection in real life, and what to and to not say.

perhaps foolishly believing that.
12-08-2014, 04:14 PM
plus when people keep returning it makes me think that there is some type of entertainment they are getting out of all of this.
12-08-2014, 05:12 PM
(12-08-2014 03:12 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  okay well I've tried to be reasonable and pleasant with you and you had some very good things to say at first but now you're just being a little bitch and not acting your age. I'm not claiming that I have anything to boast about but the fact remains that that is how you are behaving regardless, and you are a weak little bitch!

should I stay or should I go?
I have a counter proposal ; quit coming to this thread and go do something you enjoy like sitting on your boyfriends dick and twirling you goofy looking nerdy immature dick sucking whore. since you have a pussy between your butt cheeks you might as well make good use of it so please quit wasting time here when you could be fucking your boyfriends you cocksucking bitch!

Nice rebuttal you got there, guess I hit a bit close to home. I had your character pegged dead to rights the second you joined this forum. Kids like you are a dime a dozen. Drinking Beverage