Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2014, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2014 05:29 PM by Wicked Clown.)
RE: Posts turning up blank
just playing your game dude. some of the shit you said when you got here I duly noted was quite mature and wise. I was attempting to be reasonable and civil and not insult you but you just started being a total bitch.

what kind of entertainment do you get by coming back to this part of the Coliseum? since you know I'm not going to voluntarily leave what is it exactly that you're trying to accomplish? I mean all it turned into is a shit
slinging contest.

you claim that you were not talking shit, and that is complete shit in itself.
I've got my shit that I need to work on obviously. this seems to be a controlled, structure, and conducive environment to learn maturity, self control, and good judgment. my failure at this forum is a lesson for the future.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2014, 05:29 PM
(12-08-2014 05:26 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  just playing your game dude. some of the shit you said when you got here I duly noted was quite mature and wise. I was doing my best to be reasonable and pleasant and not insult you but you just started being a total bitch.

what kind of entertainment do you get by coming back to this part of the Coliseum? since you know I'm not going to voluntarily leave what is it exactly that you're trying to accomplish? I mean all it turned into is a shit
slinging contest.

you claim that you were not talking shit, and that is complete shit in itself.
I've got my shit that I need to work on obviously. this seems to be a controlled, structure, and conducive environment to learn maturity, self control, and good judgment. my failure at this forum is a lesson for the future.

This is what I was talking about. Instead of just letting it go and walking away you had to get the last word. You want to show you are mature and not a psycho then let shit go. Cause right now all this is showing is that you are obsessive and juvenile.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-08-2014, 05:34 PM
if I didn't think these exchanges were benefiting me in some way I wouldn't continue with them.

with all of the interesting topics on this forum , people wouldn't keep coming back to the viper pit unless there was some sort of enjoyment they have out of it, even if it's just having a chew toy.

I guess I'm a little bit interested in how long this will continue.
12-08-2014, 05:55 PM
[Image: thick-headed.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
12-08-2014, 05:59 PM
I like the contribution. beautiful pic.

well, I agree that I'm disappointed in myself. the mods have been very patient with me and I didn't think I would start making personal insults at people. af.org was the first atheist website I registered for. had no clue what was appropriate conduct for an online atheist community. but one thing I never did was insult anybody personally from what I recall.

you've taught me that I have less self control than I thought.
this place has been full of surprises. Thank you ! Wink
12-08-2014, 06:01 PM
[Image: Wow-Nice-Ass-Funny-Windows-Joke.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
12-08-2014, 06:02 PM
(12-08-2014 06:01 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  [Image: Wow-Nice-Ass-Funny-Windows-Joke.jpg]

Gotta love yoga pants. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
12-08-2014, 06:05 PM
yes thank you so much for changing the topic of this thread let's keep it there. Wink
12-08-2014, 06:06 PM
[Image: h6B4365D3]

^^^ too creepy!

[Image: nice-ass-341.jpg]

fixt Shy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
12-08-2014, 06:14 PM
(12-08-2014 06:06 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
[Image: h6B4365D3]

^^^ too creepy!

[Image: nice-ass-341.jpg]

fixt Shy

[Image: comet-the-super-horse.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post