Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
The best contribution to the ColiseumThumbsup

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2014, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2014 10:28 PM by Wicked Clown.)
I have 60 more days at this treatment center. the staff and the patients are wondering why is this guy always on the computer. it's a radical new therapy. Its learning coping skills and social skill s online. you guys are helping me more than the mental health professionals. sometimes the patients askme how's the online community and blogging going? I don't lie to them. Smile
13-08-2014, 12:05 AM
I think it's about time to end this charade so for tonights "entertainment" I think I'll let you kick your own ass. In fact I wont even say a word so you can't accuse me of "Shit talking". Are you ready?

[Image: lZJViKu.gif]

(11-08-2014 06:24 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  ....some random person on a discussion forum who never threatened to hurt a fly...
(08-08-2014 07:44 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I never commited an act of violence against a human being save for a fight when I was 13, and multiple fights with my brother where there was no injury.
(09-08-2014 09:49 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  .....nor have I ever intended to or desired to hurt anyone.
I did nothing to this person nor ANY PERSON nor did I ever slightly desire to or threaten to.
(10-08-2014 12:29 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  all I have to do to prove this person wrong is not stalck or victimized anybody. that's pretty easy because I never have done that shit, & I have no desire to

[Image: jokersmagictrick,heathledger,thedarkknig...282%29.gif]
(09-08-2014 09:49 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I'm interested in books about psychopaths. I'm interested in sociopathic behavior and death.
(05-08-2014 10:43 AM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  In the past I've committed criminal mischeif, drug possession, threats, skipping school, assault on officers, disorderly conduct, confessions of wanting to die etc.
(05-08-2014 07:10 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I tortured animals as a kid.
(11-08-2014 04:54 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Does anyone know how nutritious a fetus is?

[Image: jokersmagictrick,heathledger,thedarkknig...281%29.gif]

I hope you appreciate the clown. Drinking Beverage
[+] 7 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
13-08-2014, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 09:29 AM by Wicked Clown.)
what I meant was I've never threatened a user online dude. I got into some fights with officers while I was in juvenile detention as a teenager and I fought with my brother when I was a kid.

Books about killers..... a lot of people like horror stories and morbid books. who here has never had a murder fantasy? I haven't read one of those books in over 8 years.

impressive post whiskey I must say. I give you a greenie From my heart which is a lot more than the click of the mouse. Wink

when I said I never threatened anyone or had any desire to harm anyone it was in the context of online discussion boards. the statement didn't include things I did when I was a teenager. I'm sorry, and stand corrected.

And I think you are my new best friend! Want a ballloon?
[Image: 43767276.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ31pKjxVkltDWpYfeWk_m...K0QBsJFvq8][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI1b58pOWxcY_tau9nPYy...Abmunvbjh1][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4XC_cwesI2xjLrjWLHTg...37Li9EO4OQ][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC2g-EyKcm8gDNk-38Nxj...ZJZJTQWq7k]
13-08-2014, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 09:45 AM by Wicked Clown.)
Also, believe it or not, some of the females I've spoken with had a fascination or obsession with Jack the Ripper, Ted Bundy, or some serial killer at one point or more in their life. Some of these people were mental health workers Huh

If you watch Ted Bundy's Court battles in Florida, you will see many young ladies flirting with him, giving him that infatuated look, along with the silly ditsy giggles. He also had somebody marry him while He was on death roe and they had a child. Women also wrote to him wanting sex.

It's a sick sick World we live in isn't it
Smile
13-08-2014, 11:51 PM
Most of what you posted in response is simple equivocating over supposed intent but what I really want to know though Wicked is this:

Do you comprehend and understand why a person with a history of threats and violence, of drug and alcohol abuse, of undocumented travel, who is on anti-psychotics, expresses publicly his fantasies about sexually violating corpses, fails to find any ethical qualms with cannibalism, who admires the courage of Neo Nazi's, has a history of torturing animals and has an interest in serial killers and a fixation on death, with a history of deliberately trolling and purposely disturbing atheist forums would:

A) Make other members of the community uncomfortable enough with your presence that they would leave, or request that you leave. That they would find you disturbing enough to not want you to be around or be hostile to your continued and belligerent presence.

B) Not be taken at your word. You say you are here not to be disruptive? Cool. No one believes you, because your ENTIRE history says otherwise. Now what? All you got is your word, which you yourself showed above is not really worth anything,a nd I say that without intent to offend. So seriously I wanna know why we should believe ANYTHING you say, either about their accusations against you being false, that you are not here to disturb people with your presence(even though you absolutely KNOW it does), that you are not here to troll like you always have in the past.
What can you provide other then your valueless word that you have good intentions?

I ain't trying to shit talk I'm really not. I want to know if you get why people have a problem with you and why they don't believe you when you say THEY are the problem not you and you have good intentions. Do you understand what their issue with you is , and why should we believe what you have to say?
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
14-08-2014, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 08:51 AM by Wicked Clown.)
First off , you take the stuff I say out of context. I never brought up neo Nazis, you did, & I have absolutely no respect for bigotry. I simply said I admire people who stick up for what they believe, even if it means being persecuted by everybody or willing to die for what they believe. In the original context I was speaking of Christians but also of Atheists who will stand up to a group of Theists.

I told you the biggoted side is repulsive but that ability to be persecuted and die for what you believe is admirable; but that doesn't make any part of a neo-nazi philosophy or attitude is admirable at all. I simply brought up the courage, and then you brought up a neo-nazi who's willing to stand up for themselves when they're outnumbered 100 to 1 and suffer and die for what they believe. I don't have a racist bone in my body so quit trying to make it look like I do.

I have absolutely no desire to eat a fetus, but was wondering if I could get an explanation for what makes it morally wrong if you have no religion telling you not to do so. you speak of my history of threats and violence as if it's extremely unusual. Have you never gotten in a fight? Have you never made a threat?

Those things were done when I was a kid. Also I have no desire to violate any corpses. I've never planned on doing such a thing. Have you never had a murder fantasy? One of the reasons why people think I'm dangerous is because I simply am transparent and honest with people and answer questions honestly and go into detail about my darkest secrets, whereas most people do not.

No I do not see why anybody would think they were in danger of me on an online discussion forum especially when I've expressed no desire to do anything to them personally or anyone else on the board . Even if I did, there's nothing that I can do. Were I on a discussion forum and there were a mass murderer I was talking to, and he was telling me he was going to pluck out my eyes from their sockets and put my testicles there instead, I would not be afraid.

Well, part of the reason people would know all this stuff about me is because of my honesty. I could have simply lied when people asked the questions or tried to hide things. Since I didn't, that is precisely why you were able to present the list you did.

But you have done a good job and I give you props for that! Smile

But I know I didn't come here to be disruptive. Tell me, outside of the viper pit, where does it look like I'm trying to pick any quarrel with anyone? I can see why people have issues with me yes. What I can't see is why they don't simply put me on ignore.
04-10-2014, 05:25 PM
(31-07-2014 07:50 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 06:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You already proved yourself to be dishonest.

You know there have been other remarks to members here.

Your game is boring. You have won a few supporters, they perhaps missed the non-practicing necrophiliac remark and the one about loving little boys. Edit has served you well.

(31-07-2014 06:55 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I already mentioned one of him that I've sanitized. there was a post in my introduction that was removed. now tell me what am i sanitize? and although you're not lying you speak falsehood when you accuse me of dishonesty . I have been completely honest with you.

I forgot about the comments in my introduction thread.

also the comment I like little boys is not an intrinsically offensive comments in it of itself. my grandmother likes little boys. Do you not like little boys?

We are not going to have anyone discussing the merits, meanings, or intentions behind such posts. This topic is not open for any kind of discussion on TTA forums.

Should any such discussions continue here, or in any other thread, I will simply close the thread in question and provide all relevant material to the Admins, who can then consider if further action needs to be taken.

Y'know, if you're including Anj in that warning, you're completely out of line.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
05-10-2014, 06:42 AM
This forum is such a more pleasant place to come to with this fucking idiot gone, even if he has more socks then my dryer.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.