Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
(31-07-2014 04:36 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  No longer have the ability to edit posts. Any reason?

You can edit for 10 minutes after posting. That should be enough to correct grammar and spelling. Editing much later can disfigure a thread and make replies non sequitur.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
31-07-2014, 06:27 PM
Plenty of time for the shock value desired and the change of content to try to clean up the mess.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
31-07-2014, 06:40 PM
Also yes in my introduction post I was trying to impersonate a wicked clowns so thank you for reminding me in my first thread I said some offensive things and I wasn't thinking of them at the time that I posted my last post, so there was no dishonesty there.

I've also cleaned up my act a bit. What shocking remark have I made recently?
31-07-2014, 06:45 PM
(31-07-2014 06:40 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  Also yes in my introduction post I was trying to impersonate a wicked clowns so thank you for reminding me in my first thread I said some offensive things and I wasn't thinking of them at the time that I posted my last post, so there was no dishonesty there.

I've also cleaned up my act a bit. What shocking remark have I made recently?

And there are more admissions of your dishonesty. You either remember what you say or you don't.

Either way, with this quoted you can edit all you like, the original is here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

31-07-2014, 06:46 PM
also the opportunity to edit my last post within seconds after posting, was not available.

also out of my 239 posts I think so far we have maybe 6 or 7 that were offensive.
31-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Well, yeah, now that several others have been sanitized. Keep on...your dishonesty should win you a lot of friends.

31-07-2014, 06:55 PM
I already mentioned one of him that I've sanitized. there was a post in my introduction that was removed. now tell me what am i sanitize? and although you're not lying you speak falsehood when you accuse me of dishonesty . I have been completely honest with you.

I forgot about the comments in my introduction thread.

also the comment I like little boys is not an intrinsically offensive comments in it of itself. my grandmother likes little boys. Do you not like little boys?
31-07-2014, 07:02 PM
I am not going to play word games with you. Your behavior speaks loud and clear.

Oh, and not intrinsically but in the context of the rest of the post you would be hard-pressed to make anyone that read it believe that you meant anything other than what you said.

You are dishonest.

31-07-2014, 07:18 PM
[sorry I was speaking into my phone on the last post and I couldn't edit it.  the question was what else did I sanitize?

the word him was supposed to be them. I can't edit my post even five seconds after I post them.yes I know how people would take it, but I do like children.  not like that though.

.  when you say that I'm dishonest you are speaking falsehood . I have not lied to you once.  for one you do not know what's in my heart and what's in my mind.   I forgot about those comments you mentioned, I thought about it for about 30 seconds and I listed what went through my head.

youre accusing me of dishonesty is falsehood, it is not true, it is a false statement and that is the truth, and I know that for a fact!I am 100% completely and totally certain that I have not lied to you.

That is a statement that is 100% completely without a slight bit of dishonesty.I know that your statement is false, I know that with complete certainty ,although I think you are not intentionally being dishonest.

what other posts that were offensive did I remove what was offensive or sanitize? can anybody help her out? if you're going to accuse me of something please back up your accusation. Thank you!

also after I removed the bearded hatchet wound comment and somebody accused me of trying to pretend I didn't say it , I very blatantly anounced to everybody exactly what I said! I'm a transparent person and I don't try to hide things.

(31-07-2014 07:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am not going to play word games with you. Your behavior speaks loud and clear.

Oh, and not intrinsically but in the context of the rest of the post you would be hard-pressed to make anyone that read it believe that you meant anything other than what you said.

You are dishonest.
31-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Blah, blah, blah....