Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
don't get me wrong I will edit the post to be polite, but if somebody questions me about it I will not try to hide anything. If you ask me any question about my intentions or about something I posted on this site , I will not try to hide anything I said or intended, and I will announce it very candidly like I did.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Okay, how about some honesty then. Why did you leave AF and why did you decide to come here?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
31-07-2014, 07:25 PM
also for the mods I would like to mention that the ability to edit a post within 10 minutes is not there.
31-07-2014, 07:27 PM
That doesn't answer my question.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

31-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Per his PM to me, Wicked Clown cannot answer. He has reached his post limit.

Tune in tomorrow.

31-07-2014, 07:50 PM
(31-07-2014 06:13 PM)Anjele Wrote:  You already proved yourself to be dishonest.

You know there have been other remarks to members here.

Your game is boring. You have won a few supporters, they perhaps missed the non-practicing necrophiliac remark and the one about loving little boys. Edit has served you well.

(31-07-2014 06:55 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I already mentioned one of him that I've sanitized. there was a post in my introduction that was removed. now tell me what am i sanitize? and although you're not lying you speak falsehood when you accuse me of dishonesty . I have been completely honest with you.

I forgot about the comments in my introduction thread.

also the comment I like little boys is not an intrinsically offensive comments in it of itself. my grandmother likes little boys. Do you not like little boys?

We are not going to have anyone discussing the merits, meanings, or intentions behind such posts. This topic is not open for any kind of discussion on TTA forums.

Should any such discussions continue here, or in any other thread, I will simply close the thread in question and provide all relevant material to the Admins, who can then consider if further action needs to be taken.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
31-07-2014, 08:07 PM
(31-07-2014 07:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Per his PM to me, Wicked Clown cannot answer. He has reached his post limit.

Tune in tomorrow.
okay I hope this is not a violation of the moderator s post because I'm not speaking about the intentions or merits of those posts that were mentioned.

I'm simply answering her question about why I'm not at the other site. on the other site I posted inappropriate images of myself, showed up at the site and posted while I was often high on drugs, and since I was just leaving Christianity I had a wrong view of atheists and I thought everybody was going to be very vulgar and appreciate immorality.

I also made inappropriate YouTube videos of myself while I was intoxicated or on something and showed videos of me partying and smoking things. to call a spade a spade it was attention whoring!

I also asked everybody for their phone number and acted like a complete idiot.

now when I did come to this forum I did plan on clowning around a little bit but not violating the rules like that.

I have an over-the-top sense of humor that I will now have to restrain because it is clearly not funny to some people.

I have every intention of behaving myself and following the rules. I don't want to be a disruption and that is the truth.
31-07-2014, 08:08 PM
Though not the whole truth.

31-07-2014, 08:10 PM
obviously I got banned for that behavior. tell me what else you would like to know. I will not lie to you ask the question very specifically what it is that you would like to know.
31-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Did you target anyone in particular? And,if so, did you follow that person here? Remember - honesty and all that - there are a lot of people on both forums.