Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
(31-07-2014 08:07 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  I had a wrong view of atheists and I thought everybody was going to be very vulgar

Sounds about right. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
31-07-2014, 08:49 PM
(31-07-2014 08:33 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Did you target anyone in particular? And,if so, did you follow that person here? Remember - honesty and all that - there are a lot of people on both forums.

there were a few people that I targeted over there. there is someone in particular a that is here that I was communicating with quite often but I did not know that person was a member of this forum till after I had registered and started posting.

I have not responded to any of that person's posts or made any attempts to interact with that person vis pm since I have been here.

that was not my reason for coming here and I can give you the name of about five other Atheist forums that I am currently registered with.

now please answer my question. Did somebody tell you that I followed them here?
31-07-2014, 08:55 PM
actually when I started posting here in my introduction I was kind of pleasantly surprised to see familiar faces , I didn't expect it.

there was a member of the last forum that I was very fond of that I did follow to a different site but my intentions were simply I wanted to be this person's friend and it was someone that I deeply admired. that also was not the only reason for my going to that site

I did not know that that person was a member of this forum until after I started posting and I never came to this forum with the intention of finding anyone.
31-07-2014, 08:55 PM
No one told me you followed them here.

Thank you for being honest about targeting people. That is disturbing behavior.

I think perhaps your concept of 'communicating' may be different from others think is communication.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
31-07-2014, 08:58 PM
(31-07-2014 08:55 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  actually when I started posting here in my introduction I was kind of pleasantly surprised to see familiar faces , I didn't expect it.

there was a member of the last forum that I was very fond of that I did follow to a different site but my intentions were simply I wanted to be this person's friend and it was someone that I deeply admired. that also was not the only reason for my going to that site

I did not know that that person was a member of this forum until after I started posting and I never came to this forum with the intention of finding anyone.

Did this person want you to follow them around or is this stalking behavior?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

31-07-2014, 09:36 PM
for a while they said you can write me or email me whenever you like.

then we got into an argument on X christian.net

I was saying some very offensive things to particularly two of the people at the website and she was very offended by my mockery and hostile comments that were not directed towards her.

I then began to write things on her blog that were off topic and she deleted them but they were nothing sexual or anything like that but I have made such comments in the past.

She was offended by my compliments to her and didn't believe them to be sincere and was upset with how I was seemingly always sarcastic.

I kept trying to explain myself only making her more angry because I don't have very good judgment when it comes to social skills. she misinterpreted my motives but the bottom line is I was irritating and annoying and no longer a pleasant influence in her life and so she did not want anything more to do with me from there.

anybody is entitled to not like me and I try to consider them justified. she has not posted on any of my threads or anything that I have said and she rarely comes to this site so I do not think there'll be interaction between us hear it.

what made you think that I came here looking for someone or following somebody?
31-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Intuition.

01-08-2014, 09:43 AM
I think disturbing is too strong of a word for it and targeting almost makes it look like I'm searching for victims.

I asked everyone for their phone number because I started a thread where the OP was asking anyone who read it for their phone number because I was looking for some support and I had unlimited long distance minutes.

IT has nothing to do with anything sexual. Everyone from discussion forums who gave me their number were male and often times married, and I'm completely heterosexual.

Also, my reasons for wanting to speak to people via phone had nothing to do with me trying to find out where they live and meeting them in person. So, I think "Disturbing" is a strong word.
01-08-2014, 10:00 AM
At worse it was unusual or strange, not disturbing.

Also, These two posts should have been one post but I still can't edit anything. Why is that? Is it a disciplinary measure or configuration problems?
01-08-2014, 11:44 AM
so I just found out that there have been complaints that I have been making posts that are oa violation of the rules and then editing them and that is why this is happening.

the one time that I recall doing this I shortly after announced to everybody word for word exactly what I said , so as far as I'm concerned that time doesn't count because I didn't hide anything. also, was that a violation of the rules for me to refer to a vagina as a bearded hatchet wound while I was joking?

if you are reading this I would appreciate it if you would bring up any more posts where I violated the rules and then edited my post.

if you can not to do this that means that someone resorted to dishonesty and an extreme exaggeration in order to get me in trouble. that is extremely immature and sad.

.and Angel you brought up something I said in my introduction and said editing tworks really well for you. I never edited anything against the rules in my introduction. there was one post where a mod remove some content.

you have made at least three false accusations in this thread alone apparently to get me in trouble. That is very low of you Anjel. what's more offensive me , using a vulgar word that was offensive to you or you falsely accusing me?