Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2014, 01:20 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
(31-07-2014 04:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-07-2014 12:01 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  My posts on "Ask a Catholic" are turning up blank.

It's a sign from Jebus to STFU.

There are few things in life I appreciate as much as a good belly-laugh. I seriously had tears in my eyes. Thanks for that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
01-08-2014, 04:08 PM
still waiting for anjel or anyone who would like to help her out to list one inappropriate thing that I hid from the moderators with the edit option.

if you're going to accuse me of something how about provide the evidence. it seems very convenient of you to keep ignoring this question eh?

how old are you? does it seem mature to you for a person to publicly try to destroy somebody's reputation and get them in trouble with false accusations? ( and lose their editing privileges)

and then attempts to further belittle, humiliate,& destroy the reputation of a person by asking them to publicly confess what they did wrong in another forum? I might say some stupid things on online forums but I have never hurled false accusations at somebody to get them in trouble and ruin their reputation. Not to mention this is a forum that I'm new to.

I don't do that online and I don't do it in real life. and I probably am not even aware of some of the other ways that you have tried to hurt my reputation through calumny.

that's quite a low of you. No
01-08-2014, 04:12 PM
Ahh ex-Christian.net. Good times for a while. But a bit more judgy than people here.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 1 user Likes Adrianime's post
01-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Still waiting for me...that's nice. I work for a living and am not on the forum during working hours.

But, note that I didn't say you targeted anyone for sexual reasons, that was your go to response.

I made no false anything where you are concerned...rave on.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
01-08-2014, 04:43 PM
yes you did you accuse me of dishonesty multiple times when I was not dishonest. you also accused me of using the editing system to hide things from staff. Please give an example.
01-08-2014, 04:44 PM
I don't need to, you already said you edited posts to make them less offensive.

Rave on.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
01-08-2014, 04:55 PM
there's one time right now that comes to mind when I did that. afterward, I announced to everybody word for word what I had said. Therefore I didn't hide anything.

if I see how to better word something I have occasional remove content, but nothing that was a violation of the rules or an insult. I spoke with one of the staff about why my editing privileges were taken away. It was because somebody reported me and said that I was writing posts that were a violation of the rules and then editing them.

when did I do this?

I told you the main reason why I use the editing privilege and it isn't about removing offensive content. it is extremely rare that I edit a post because of an offensive statement.

earlier in this thread you did indeed accuse me of doing just what I said you accused me of doing. and repleatedly you said I was dishonest when I was being 100% honest. and then you also said I was playing games with you which is not true. and then after I brought up the fact that you have falsely accused me you denied it which is also dishonest.

when I offended you I apologized and admitted everything that I had done. you on the other hand offer no apology and deny what you have done. that is quite pitiful.
01-08-2014, 05:30 PM
(01-08-2014 04:12 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Ahh ex-Christian.net. Good times for a while. But a bit more judgy than people here.
I agree.

so somebody asked me a personal question about masturbation. I was on my cell phone on the train from Montana to Minneapolis St Paul. went into details about masturbating on the train. lost my posting privileges for two weeks for that. Lol

live and learn! so as a Catholic obviously, you know, sexuality is greatly repressed. so when I left the church I ignorantly assumed that unbelievers were carnal, crystal clear, and candid about their sexuality.

so I went to Atheist forums and talk about sex all the time and posted pictures of myself naked and what not. well, bad judgement on my part!
01-08-2014, 05:35 PM
Yet here he is talking about it.

Just go away, and infect some other forum with your crap.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
01-08-2014, 05:36 PM
Just an fyi....atheist isn't a proper noun.

And there is not a huge difference between non-believers and believers in day to day life from my experience.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.