Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
(01-08-2014 05:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yet here he is talking about it.

Just go away, and infect some other forum with your crap.

I mention it because somebody wanted me to explain why my behavior on another forum. I'm a new D convert. maybe some other newbe leaving religion can learn from the mistakes that I made.

after leaving religion the pendulum swang too far to the other side and I went nuts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2014, 10:39 PM
(31-07-2014 06:25 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(31-07-2014 04:36 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  No longer have the ability to edit posts. Any reason?

You can edit for 10 minutes after posting. That should be enough to correct grammar and spelling. Editing much later can disfigure a thread and make replies non sequitur.
No, as of now, I cant edit after posting. The option to edit the post is not there.

Could I please have ten minutes to edit a post after submission. I recently tried to submit an image, which didn't turn out, so I had to make an additional post and leave the broken link. Things would be a lot more clean and neat if I could have the ability to edit my posts within ten minutes after submitting them. Please help.

Thank you
08-08-2014, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2014 07:40 PM by Wicked Clown.)
My criminal record can be found online in multiple places. I have never been a violent offender, a stalker, or a sexual predator.
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Montana/...20620.html
08-08-2014, 07:38 PM
(08-08-2014 07:19 PM)Wicked Clown Wrote:  http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Montana/...20620.html

My criminal record can be found online in multiple places. I have never been a violent offender, a stalker, or a sexual predator.

Criminal mischief? What does that mean?
08-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Destroying state property.

Sorry the last post on this thread was suppose to be for a different thread which is why I edited it.
08-08-2014, 07:42 PM
Destruction of something seems violent to me. Just sayin.
08-08-2014, 07:43 PM
WOW! You can now go back and destroy all evidence of the things you have said. How nice for you.

Hurry now before people see things you have said that may make you look bad. Should take a while, might want to get right on that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
08-08-2014, 07:44 PM
School windows when I was 19. I never commited an act of violence against a human being save for a fight when I was 13, and multiple fights with my brother where there was no injury.
08-08-2014, 07:44 PM
(08-08-2014 07:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  WOW! You can now go back and destroy all evidence of the things you have said. How nice for you.

Hurry now before people see things you have said that may make you look bad. Should take a while, might want to get right on that.

No because exactly what I said is on the other thread. The evidence is in plain view for all to see. Another of your false allegations.
09-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Leave clown, nobody wants you here.

[Image: oscar.png]