Posts turning up blank

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Posts turning up blank
The baby keeps following me everywhere! How cute Smile

Hey I'm growing so fond of you buddy! There aint no one else here like you Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 08:07 PM
(09-08-2014 07:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Leave clown, nobody wants you here.

Muffsy please don't keep poking the clown. It's not worth it. Really, it isn't. Too much time and space has already been wasted on his existence on the forum.

Let's you and I run off together and take over the world. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-08-2014, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 08:18 PM by Wicked Clown.)
Amen!

Ignore the clown!

Go conquer the World!

You have my blessing!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQejB3TNyjzymZt8fPtscx...Dyyy4bbLrA][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSar8kM2PltriZ-XQnIAiC..._cEzNhrakQ]

And you have all blessed me with many lessons for the journey on the consequences of saying certain things! Thank youuu! Clap
09-08-2014, 08:26 PM
*the concerned mother scolds her baby for following the clown around.*

I commend you for the responsible parenting. Thumbsup
09-08-2014, 08:57 PM
(09-08-2014 08:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 07:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Leave clown, nobody wants you here.

Muffsy please don't keep poking the clown. It's not worth it. Really, it isn't. Too much time and space has already been wasted on his existence on the forum.

It's ok, I got nothing better to do.

And I rule the world alone. Drinking Beverage
You can command a continent for me though if you like. Smile

@cuntface clown, obvious troll is obvious. I wonder if these people on these other forums know how much of a loser you are?
Also, I was going to ask but didn't get the chance because DLJ rightfully locked the thread, do you enjoy being a waste of space?
And I'm not gonna stop btw, I can outcrazy you and I have more stamina.
They'll probably just restrict my posting for a couple weeks but they'll ban you.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-08-2014, 09:00 PM
(09-08-2014 08:57 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-08-2014 08:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Muffsy please don't keep poking the clown. It's not worth it. Really, it isn't. Too much time and space has already been wasted on his existence on the forum.

It's ok, I got nothing better to do.

And I rule the world alone. Drinking Beverage
You can command a continent for me though if you like. Smile

@cuntface clown, obvious troll is obvious. I wonder if these people on these other forums know how much of a loser you are?
Also, I was going to ask but didn't get the chance because DLJ rightfully locked the thread, do you enjoy being a waste of space?
And I'm not gonna stop btw, I can outcrazy you and I have more stamina.
They'll probably just restrict my posting for a couple weeks but they'll ban you.

Muffs, honey, please don't out crazy this one.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Too late, I'm committed (lolpun) now.

[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
09-08-2014, 09:04 PM
well that depends if you check out my account at X Christian. Net I have 21 positive reputation points since August 2nd when I got there. they know because I shared with them that I have been bad and then band and done bad things. see unlike here they don't hold grudges about what happened in the past.

and they're not afraid of their own shadow like some of the people here apparently are.

by the way I'm glad you didn't listen to your mommy. I don't know what I'd do without you buddy. Smile
09-08-2014, 09:07 PM
So go hang out with them.
You're not welcome here. Why you'd want to remain here other than the purpose of trolling is beyond me.
You must be rejected all the time IRL, why you'd want to come online to get further rejected baffles me.

09-08-2014, 09:11 PM
Actually in real life I have no one that I know of presently that dislikes me. Usually people tell me I'm intelligent and thoughtful. I would have to disagree with them but those are usually the remarks.

I like it here because the behavior of people is so unpredictable and I never knew that people could actually be so fragile that they're scared of some dude who could never do a damn thing to them nor has expressed any desire to.

I mean seriously, If I was on a discussion forum with Jeffry Dahmer there would be no fear in my interacting with him on a discussion board. What the hell is he going to do? Seriously?

I've never seen the behavior here at any forum or such ridiculous hysteria. These are good things to know. It can help me to be more sensitive to these delicate people.

I can't wait till you return Earmuffs. You're my new three ring circus sideshow. Glad you could tag along. Laugh out load